News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chrome - where to have bumpers and other chrome redone in IL/ Wi area

Started by 67hcode, May 31, 2006, 03:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

67hcode

Hi,

does anyone know of a good place to have chrome redone in northern IL or Wi area?  I need to have the bumpers and a few other small pieces done. Anyone have a ballpark idea as to cost? I've never sent anything to be chromed but I've heard it's pretty pricey.
Thanks,

Bob

bluesfool

http://www.vintagevehicles.net/
I don't know if they do bumpers or not. I don't remember the reason why I sent them my smaller stuff and not my bumpers...it coulda' been price. They do great work, but they are expensive.

For bumpers, you'll be hard pressed to find a more reasonable (interpret "reasonable" to be excellent quality and excellent price!) place than www.tricityplating.com
Even though they're in tennessee, the price you'll pay in shipping is well worth it.

Arigmaster

I used Keystone Plating for my bumpers but didn't have the rest of the trim done by them. They are in Milwaukee...