News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NOS Superbird Front Fenders For Sale - Not Mine

Started by Sgt Superbird, July 24, 2024, 07:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt Superbird

A pair of in-the-box front fenders are posted on FBBO...

'Superbird - Pair of NOS fenders still in the original cardboard'
 https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/superbird-pair-of-nos-fenders-still-in-the-original-cardboard.295896/

These are not mine.

hemi-hampton

70 sublime

I have a pair of NOS Superbird Fenders, still wearing their original cardboard wrapping, which is in pretty decent shape. These have been in the attic of a garage since purchased new in 1978. Check out the photos below, and you'll see these are for real.
Asking $10,000 for the pair, because I honestly have no idea what their real value could possibly be.
Beautiful condition, and the only thing I see on them from what I can tell is 46 years of dust.
If I make a deal with someone, I could possibly bring them with me to the Mopar Nationals, or possibly in Texas, as I need to go there within the next month or so too. I'm located in Hampshire, ILLINOIS.

Not my parts just listing what the ad said
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Sgt Superbird

Sorry that the original link didn't work. Apparently, there were issues with the posting, so it must have been taken down. One issue was that there was no price. I see that was taken carry of, with the follow-up post. 70 Sublime posted the active link.