News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Post-Covid Coffee and Cars at the Car Vault

Started by lloyd3, August 14, 2021, 06:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lloyd3

My boy had to work, so I didn't get there as early as I would have liked to (9-ish). By then, the place was packed so I parked out in the jing-weeds near the west exit.  There was a constant flow of both cars and families coming and going, so after a quick tour of the grounds I dragged a folding chair out of the trunk and found some shade to watch the parade from.  The cars were the usual mix of old stuff with rice rockets, Vettes, bugs, and fairly mundane stuff. No other Chargers in attendance in my time there, a couple of Challengers, one nice 340 Duster and a pair of Roadrunners (70 and 73). I lasted until I ran out of coffee and it started to get hot.  My first show in some time, it's a good motivator to get the car cleaned up and out and about.

odcics2

Post covid?   :shruggy:

Glad it's over where you live.     :2thumbs:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Kern Dog

In my opinion, it has never been a problem.
Glad to see Americans living their lives according to the Constitution.....The pursuit of happiness.

67440chrg

odcics2

Quote from: Kern Dog on August 16, 2021, 12:34:22 PM
Glad to see Americans living their lives according to the Constitution.....The pursuit of happiness.

Who said it's a problem?  :shruggy:

I just lost another acquaintance from Covid... 
Ya roll the dice, ya takes yur chances! 

lloyd3

You know what the next variant of COVID 19 will be called after the current Delta version?  Communism.

jefferson

has never been a problem?
Open your eyes moron, i too have lost 2 mates to covid, nasty nasty virus, go and look at videos of people whom are suffering long term effects from it, learning to walk again, brain impairement, multiple health issues. Yea sure not everyone who contracts covid is suffering anything, but youd hate to be the one whom contracts it and does suffer something long term from it.

tcs69rt

Quote from: lloyd3 on August 16, 2021, 05:11:52 PM
You know what the next variant of COVID 19 will be called after the current Delta version?  Communism.

Hey lloyd3, I was told that the Woodland Park car show is still on...are you attending?
"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

Kern Dog

Quote from: jefferson on August 16, 2021, 06:12:55 PM

has never been a problem?
Open your eyes moron, i too have lost 2 mates to covid, nasty nasty virus, go and look at videos of people whom are suffering long term effects from it, learning to walk again, brain impairement, multiple health issues. Yea sure not everyone who contracts covid is suffering anything, but youd hate to be the one whom contracts it and does suffer something long term from it.

Relax, Lipshitz. Everyone that I know that has had it...lived through it. Anyone that does not see that this was a situation marred with over-reach by elected officials is either an idiot or on the tit.
The reaction to the virus was worse than the virus.
The reaction forever changed the lives of the living and have prolonged the recovery instead of shortening it.
If you'd rather live on your knees than take a slight risk of dying on your feet with your pride and dignity intact, that is your choice.
I choose to live and to exist as I always have....FREE and by avoiding oppressive restrictions that offer no benefit, only despair.

lloyd3

tcs69rt: When is that show scheduled for? Woodland Park is a longgg way from Parker.

tcs69rt

lloyd3: I had problems loading the Cruise above the Clouds flyer....looks like 09/11/2021 is the day.

If it's not cancelled I will make the 492 mile drive north in my 11 Challenger, the 69 Charger is dead, need to buy a new wiring harness  :brickwall:
"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

67440chrg

Over reach was done at the first to suppress the seriousness of the virus. We should have only gotten our information from professionals not politicians.

Kern Dog

True. The problem is, the waters are so muddy with "experts" that often have alliances to politicians.
I look at WHO stands to gain by their "advice" or recommendations.

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: 67440chrg on August 19, 2021, 06:53:28 AM
Over reach was done at the first to suppress the seriousness of the virus. We should have only gotten our information from professionals not politicians.

Add to that, the "experts" from the CDC & NIH & of course Dr. Fraudci aka Phony-Baloney-Tony.

odcics2

Funeral homes are making a killing...   :rofl: