News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

i like this one.

Started by jefferson, April 14, 2020, 02:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jefferson

I could never get into 70s much, but after seeing them in person a few times they have grown on me, id still rather a 69 if i was to choose a 69 or 70 but im really starting to like them.
68 still my fav :2thumbs:
Anyways, i saw this one pop up on craiglist, https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/d/billings-1970-dodge-charger-rt-tribute/7093772155.html

50k still strong money, but the pink with white top looks pretty sweet, quite unique.

70 sublime

A 68 Charger parked beside it
Makes you wonder if he has a 69 that is not in the garage for the empty spot on the other side  :icon_smile_wink:
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

jefferson

Quote from: 70 sublime on April 14, 2020, 03:34:01 AM
A 68 Charger parked beside it
Makes you wonder if he has a 69 that is not in the garage for the empty spot on the other side  :icon_smile_wink:

Now that would be a dream garage!

:o :drool5:

XH29N0G

Thanks for posting.  I always like seeing these and the tribute is nice.

I am guessing the vin is L0G rather than LGC. 
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

jefferson

If this Covid19 never existed and we were still able to travel, chances are id make the trip over to the US and go and have a look at this one, maybe negotiate a price
im really liking the pink with the white. Actually has grown on me a lot!