News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is this 68 too far gone?

Started by b5blue, April 07, 2020, 10:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmycharger

Should be in the delusional Chargers section  :Twocents:

I don't see 6K worth of parts on this one, I like the line that says its even worse than the pics!

c00nhunterjoe

Mike DC

It just needs a new Dynacorn repro unibody. 

. . . except there still isn't one.

RiverRaider

Too far gone for me at that price, not a lot left except for the A/C parts and brake booster. Looks like it got hit on the drivers side fender by the door.
Not many chargers out there anymore for $6000 or less but a lot better complete cars are out there for 10-15.
A least it doesn't look like it was broke in half like the trailer was.
My first Charger was a Stock Car.

chargervert

I sold a better one for 5 grand last year.

krops cars

I agree about the price. If you are up for the cost and work. Do it.

gtx6970

IMO, Yes,

If you gave it to me for free, WITH the trailer . I would drop it off at the crusher and sell the trailer

krops cars

Dude wow. I do not think he asked you that.

myk

"Looks far worse than it is in the pictures," lol.  Run.  Run fast, far and away from that wreck...

6pkrtse

At least the dude was honest in his add and didn't over play the condition of the car as so many others do. Not worth that much for what little is left.
1963 Belvedere 413 Max Wedge
1970 Charger R/T S.E. 440 sixpack.
1970 Challenger R/T Drag Radial 528 Hemi
1970 Charger 500 S.E. 440 4 BBL
1970 Road Runner 383 4 BBL
1974 Chrysler New Yorker 440 4 BBL
1996 Dodge Ram 2500 V-10 488 cu in.
2004 Dodge Ram 3500 CTD Dually 6x6
2012 Challenger R/T Classic

Kern Dog

The ad was a nice departure from the liars and braggarts that lead one to believe that the car is an easy restoration.

odcics2

A solid $200. car, all day.  :lol: :lol:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

mel t

krops cars

I would say $500. There are a few usable items I could use. You guys are right the price is just nuts.

green69rt

It does have that rare AC dash pad.

chargervert

By the time you finish all the welding that car needs,you would be blind and wouldn't be able to drive it!

oldgold69

it would make another good project for don just think of the size of that posting  :eek2:

MoparMike68

Quote from: odcics2 on April 07, 2020, 08:44:24 PM
A solid $200. car, all day.  :lol: :lol:
He would have to pay me more then $200.00 to drop it at the junkyard  :smilielol:

jerry

i've seen alot of them that start out like that back on the road today.

Bronzedodge

He's offering the trailer with it 'cause he knows the car won't come off in one piece. 
Mopar forever!

comet_666

My car was not nearly as bad and it still cost $25 grand for metal, metal work and paint.