News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Surprise !

Started by firefighter3931, May 12, 2006, 07:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter3931

Last w/e i was invited to a surprise birthday party for one of our members who is also a very close friend of mine. The party was organized by his lovely wife as payback for him having done the same to her. Rob informed his wife that there would be "no way" she'd ever be able to catch him off guard....so what's a woman to do ? Lets just say that she got him back ....and good.  :devil:

The plan was to take him out for a birthday dinner while his buddys gathered at the house and decorated. Of course we got into the beer and one thing led to another. Next thing you know someone fires up Rob's beloved 70 Cuda Ragtop and backs it onto the front lawn  ;D A couple of neighbours come over to see what the heck is going on....all these half cut gearheads standing on the front lawn and giggling like a bunch of 3rd graders. Out i go with the camera...gotta get a pic of this  :yesnod: I mention to Rob's brother that we should put a "for sale" sign in front of it....sort of an icing on the cake for Birthday Boy. Sure enough the idea is well recieved and off i go into the basement for some rattlecan orange and black paint along with a nice piece of cardboard.  :icon_smile_big:

Let's just say the recipient of said prank was speechless upon arrival. A good time was had by all and no Cuda's were sold  :lol:

Here are a couple of pics for your viewing pleasure. The lad in the second pic is Rob's brother Harry....he does look rather pleased with himself don't ya think ?

Ron

Ps. Happy belated 39th to Kamcuda  :cheers:
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Mefirst

-You guys need to watch your backs from now on :stirthepot:

Silver R/T

payback is coming...
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Shakey

Well done Ron!

That was in Bowmanville?

I wish I hadda been driving by, I would have stopped to inquire about the car and most likely would have ended up staying for a few.   :cheers:

firefighter3931

Hi Mike, yep that was in Bowmanville at Rob's place. Next time i'm down i'll send a pm in advance so we can hook up and have a few brewski's.  :cheers: My 70r/t is stored in Rob's shop at the present time so if you're interested you could have a peek at it.  ;)

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Blown70

For that price I will take it...LOL

Seems like you got him good.

I got nailed on my 30th Birthday.... BIG TIME.....  Yes is can happen to anyone.

Tom

bull

Ha! That's awesome.

dkn1997

park that cuda under a pile of bushes, old lawn furniture, kids toys, etc..  then refuse to sell it on the grounds that "your'e gonna fix her up one day"
RECHRGED