News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Broadcast sheet tire option 31

Started by OttawaCharger, May 04, 2006, 12:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OttawaCharger

Hi Guys,
I'm trying to figure out which tires came with my car.  Under the tires box there are three boxes 43-44 being the first.  Under the 43-44 is a typed number 31. If it helps any, my car also came with the deep dish wheel covers -option 584.
Thanks in advance for your help  :icon_smile_approve:
1968 Charger -currently spread all over my garage!

Shakey

Quote from: OttawaCharger on May 04, 2006, 12:58:11 PM
Hi Guys,
I'm trying to figure out which tires came with my car.  Under the tires box there are three boxes 43-44 being the first.  Under the 43-44 is a typed number 31. If it helps any, my car also came with the deep dish wheel covers -option 584.
Thanks in advance for your help  :icon_smile_approve:

Lots of good info on this site:

http://www.1969chargerregistry.com/

Maybe it has what you are looking for.

OttawaCharger

Thanks Shakey I've checked that site out with no luck.
And.  I forgot to mention It is a 1968 Charger 383, Auto

hemigeno

I think they're 7.35 x 14" tires, but I don't know if they're Black, White or Red sidewall and/or whether they are 2-ply, 2-ply with 4-ply rating, 4-ply, or Polyglas.

Maybe somebody has Galen's books for '68.  Mine are all '69 and up, so I'm guessing somewhat.  I do know that "33" is 7.35 x 14" so I am thinking that's what 31 is too.  They're definitely not any of the bigger sizes though.

Is the tire pressure sticker still in the door jamb?

Ghoste

7.35X14 black sidewall steel belted 2-4 ply.

OttawaCharger

Hemi - the car was painted so all stickers are gone.  I'm going to look into getting that book.  I think it would be useful if not educational.

Ghoste  - that sounds about right as the rest of the options make this car out as a bare bones car equipped for trailer pulling.

Thanks for all your help guys!  :cheers: