News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

need a little help with my new addiction lol found a plymouth satelite

Started by Harper, January 07, 2018, 07:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harper

ran across a pretty solid 68 Plymouth satellite today. Whats it worth. dont ya hate it when you get a expensive addiction

any help with a data decode will be appreciated
1968 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (GL Clone)
1951 F1 Ford 302 EFI, Automatic
1965 F100 Ford Straight 6, 3 speed on column (all original)

will

Looks like you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a dodge in that yard. I like the license plate blower motor block off plate.

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

$2500.  They're not really worth much, but that one does have the RR/GTX hood on it.

Harper

QuoteInsert Quote
Looks like you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a dodge in that yard. I like the license plate blower motor block off plate.

yea lol they are dodge ppl, but are really into the mud trucks...
they also have rear speaker holes blocked off with license plates too

Quote$2500.  They're not really worth much, but that one does have the RR/GTX hood on it.

he also has a 68 satelite 4 door that goes with it but it has a 318 3 speed in it.
1968 Dodge Charger

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

69rtse4spd

F8-4life

No way is that hardtop only worth 2500..

End value is approx. 5k on the 2 dr and another 2500 on the 4 door.
This assuming the framerails/crossmembers are solid and the floors/trunk are reasonably solid.
If buying for yourself(a project) I think 3500-5k for both would be a sweet deal.
Basically just try to buy both, and sell the 4 dr for most of your $$ back and be happy with a dirt cheap 2dr hardtop.

Or just forget about the whole mess, and tell me where there at.. LOL

Harper

QuoteAnd how big is that shed you are building ?  hah

lol NOT big enough for sure...

QuoteNo way is that hardtop only worth 2500..

End value is approx. 5k on the 2 dr and another 2500 on the 4 door.
This assuming the framerails/crossmembers are solid and the floors/trunk are reasonably solid.
If buying for yourself(a project) I think 3500-5k for both would be a sweet deal.
Basically just try to buy both, and sell the 4 dr for most of your $$ back and be happy with a dirt cheap 2dr hardtop.

Or just forget about the whole mess, and tell me where there at.. LOL

ok so i go and look at this today for myself, then i get to thinking, and i realize if i spend my concrete money, it may delay my shop awhile.
So i call up a buddy of mine and offer it to him, he says he will take it lol
so now I have option to buy "it first"  if he ever decides to sell.

we shall see how it goes tomorrow. :)

i did gain another mopar friend in the deal too :)
1968 Dodge Charger

chapel40

Love the license plate covering the hole where the blower motor was on the firewall :hah: lol
Don Chapel

Kern Dog

Harper

QuoteWhat was the asking price?
$3000 for both the 4 door and 2 door 68 Satellites. :yesnod:
1968 Dodge Charger

Kern Dog

Heck yeah....Nice!
It is strange how these deals sometimes just hit you in the face without even looking for them. I have been unlucky with those though, I get calls from people wanting to sell me their early A body projects. I've bought a 65 Dart, a 65 Barracuda, a 65 Valiant convertible and a 73 Dart Sport. Another guy recently offered a 65 Barracuda that was stripped out. The Mopar market isn't so hot for the early A body cars.

Harper

QuoteHeck yeah....Nice!
It is strange how these deals sometimes just hit you in the face without even looking for them. I have been unlucky with those though, I get calls from people wanting to sell me their early A body projects. I've bought a 65 Dart, a 65 Barracuda, a 65 Valiant convertible and a 73 Dart Sport. Another guy recently offered a 65 Barracuda that was stripped out. The Mopar market isn't so hot for the early A body cars.

true we bought a 67 Formula S Cuda, a 68 cuda, a 68 C body (2dr) and a 67 GT Dart all at once. They have all been sold. the cudas  were sold before we ever picked them up!!! :) thats business
1968 Dodge Charger

JR

70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

Kern Dog