News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chics on Chargers!

Started by Mass_Mopar, July 18, 2005, 11:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2fast4u

Quote from: my73charger on April 04, 2006, 08:54:11 AM
1 one from this set was posted earlier but I like this one to.

I'd love to see the whole set of those pics   :D    .....I know Todd Wilson had then at one time!

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

moparsons

Quote from: 2fast4u on April 06, 2006, 09:04:13 PM

I'd love to see the whole set of those pics   :D    .....I know Todd Wilson had then at one time!

2fast

Me too!!!   Me tOO!!!!

resq302

Where can I get girls like that to pose with my car????
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Charger_Fan

Quote from: resq302 on April 07, 2006, 02:53:19 PM
Vegas.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Troy

Quote from: resq302 on April 07, 2006, 02:53:19 PM
All it takes is money. Nearly any model wanna-be will take your cash to pose with your car. Just start calling around to local ad agencies, modeling agencies, or photographers to see if you can get a reference. You could be cheap and just ask the Hooters waitress or the stripper at your buddy's bachelor party too. It helps if you legitimize it by hiring a real photographer (and your expensive pictures will come out looking better). However, be aware that as soon as you post one on the internet it will get downloaded, saved, and re-uploaded to thousands of other places in seconds. Of course, none of the people who swipe it will bother to reimburse you for all of your effort, expense, and time that went into getting a girl to pose on your car. ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

69_500

Very good observations there Troy.

getting a model for a car can be expensive that is for sure, but then again so can hiring a profesional photographer.

Headrope

Quote from: moparsons on April 07, 2006, 06:05:53 AM
Quote from: 2fast4u on April 06, 2006, 09:04:13 PM

2fast

Me too!!!   Me tOO!!!!

Then find them. All it takes is typing in the words "Yana" "Cova" and "Charger" on most any search engine.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

2fast4u

Then find them. All it takes is typing in the words "Yana" "Cova" and "Charger" on most any search engine.

Thats sure funny          I did what you said and can find pics galore of her......but not a single pic of that green 71 Charger!

DARN!! :D

Spike

Bump

Headrope

Quote from: 2fast4u on April 07, 2006, 11:36:10 PM

Thats sure funny          I did what you said and can find pics galore of her......but not a single pic of that green 71 Charger!

Try turning off your browser's naughty filter.

2fast4u

Quote from: Headrope on April 15, 2006, 10:21:43 PM
Quote from: 2fast4u on April 07, 2006, 11:36:10 PM

Try turning off your browser's naughty filter.

:D

chargerboy69

Quote from: Crazy Larry on March 31, 2006, 08:22:33 AM
anyone post these yet???

not sure  - sorry if they are repeats.....

I know it is hard to notice the car, but this is a DC.com members car. At least he was on the old board. I believe his name is Brian/ Dadz67. He used to come down to TDC Charger meet in Auburn Indiana. Great pictures. And the car looks alright too. Man I love the flag.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Brock Samson

SeattleCharger

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Old Moparz

Quote from: 69_500 on April 07, 2006, 08:02:25 PM

getting a model for a car can be expensive that is for sure, but then again so can hiring a profesional photographer.

Yeah, and all so a bunch of horn dogs can save these pics & go make themselves blind in front of their monitor. :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

SeattleCharger

Stratocharger, it said jumbo shrimp last night, now it says this: 

Sandstorms cover Beijing in hazardous dust
China hopes artificial rain will help clean the city.More

Video: One gritty city
Photos
What's a sandstorm?

Ok, you were giving him the link for a search engine for finding models and photographers? oops.  ::)

moparsons

Let's see some more pics! This is the coolest thread ever!!!!

Crazy Larry

Quote from: Old Moparz on April 19, 2006, 10:59:54 AM
Quote from: 69_500 on April 07, 2006, 08:02:25 PM

Yeah, and all so a bunch of horn dogs can save these pics & go make themselves blind in front of their monitor. :D

:haha:

Brock Samson

i think i fixed the link,..
it seems all search engines are not created equal...

http://www.odysseus-page.com/bilder/bo/2001/boris_vallejo_01_the_black_charger.jpg

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Stratocharger on April 20, 2006, 01:02:00 AM
i think i fixed the link,..
it seems all search engines are not created equal...

http://www.odysseus-page.com/bilder/bo/2001/boris_vallejo_01_the_black_charger.jpg

Well, its a Charger, heh.   Cool picture.       

Headrope

That's not a Charger. It's an artists rendition of a chic on a pissed off, dragon beaked unicorn. :stirthepot:
Can someone please return us to our regularly scheduled programming?

mikepmcs

I got no pictures yet but i've been laughing so hard at some of these comments over the last 14 pages.  You guys'gals crack me up.  Oh yeah I just talked to my buddies 18 year old daughter last night and she is willing to get a couple of her hottie friends with her of course to pose for me on my car(after parents permission of course, no dirty ones).  But I have my buddies permission to post her for sure.  This should be good, wait on it.
Wait, i just spent an hour on this thread alone, dangit, i'm supposed to be working on my car.  I'm outta here. :cussing:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

kab69440

Hey Strat! Isn't that the band "Poison": in the black Challe? Second pic...
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."