News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chics on Chargers!

Started by Mass_Mopar, July 18, 2005, 11:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

Quote from: 1hot68 on June 04, 2007, 10:10:33 AM
Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on June 04, 2007, 09:31:03 AM
:o ??? ??? ::) :rotz:NOW-you have me WORRIED. Please show pics with CHICS WITH adams-apples  !!! :eyes: :-\ :-\

huh? id dont get it? ?????????

i think he's into dudes  :girlfight:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

supserdave

I think he needs to find a different website for the trannys he's looking for.  ::)

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: 1hot68 on June 04, 2007, 08:00:14 AM
Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on June 04, 2007, 01:45:26 AM
Was that this weekend's show in Shakopee?  Who's the girl?

yes , Shakopee show, as who is she is she was the trophy girl at the show! and Timmy just went over to her and asked for her to pose for him and she said sure.

She's cute (even though she's not blonde).  Too bad I missed that show, but I was at the AMA Superbike Doubleheader at Road America.

timmy

Quote from: 1hot68 on June 04, 2007, 08:00:14 AM
Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on June 04, 2007, 01:45:26 AM
Was that this weekend's show in Shakopee?  Who's the girl?

yes , Shakopee show, as who is she is she was the trophy girl at the show! and Timmy just went over to her and asked for her to pose for him and she said sure.

thats right i am the stud i have a pics with me and her and a pic of her next to the quater panel  so they will be getting posted soon   WHOS THE MAN TIMMY THE MAN  haha

CharlieCharger

Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

Charger-Bodie

heres another
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Charger-Bodie

and one more with 2 chics just kiddin Timmy!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

68chrgrwife

aaaahhhhh what happened to that pic?
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on June 02, 2007, 08:17:54 PM
Thats just wrong.....  :rotz:

But this chick hanging over the Viper in the white bikini top is oh so right ;)

can we call to this BLACK VIPER WITH WHITE TOP ?
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on June 04, 2007, 10:21:43 PM

Removable white top

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

SeattleCharger

Here is a clean girl.

Forza

70charger_boy

timmy

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on June 04, 2007, 09:47:51 PM
aaaahhhhh what happened to that pic?

some one does not know how to take a pics just kidding brian i was just glad i was still in it

timmy

Quote from: 1hot68 on June 04, 2007, 08:08:15 PM
and one more with 2 chics just kiddin Timmy!

thanks for posting them for me brian   

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on June 04, 2007, 10:57:12 PM
Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on June 04, 2007, 10:21:43 PM

Removable white top

of course, is convertable ( I hope not the top "convertable" :P )
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Old Moparz

I remember this mattress was tied to the top of a Charger once.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

my69

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 03, 2007, 08:08:25 PM
Quote from: NorwayCharger on June 03, 2007, 04:28:19 PM
Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on June 03, 2007, 01:52:51 PM
__

Objects in the mirror are closer then they appear....................

The object in my pants is closer than it appears!

Man guys I'm glad I clicked on this "thread" this morning!   It feels good to laugh and enjoy the entertainment...... :yesnod:

PocketThunder

Jeez you guys, back on topic.

If you scroll down rather quickly you will see a chick on a charger just like Headrope requested :yesnod:

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 08, 2007, 09:49:48 AM
Jeez you guys, back on topic.

If you scroll down rather quickly you will see a chick on a charger just like Headrope requested :yesnod:

wow !! that is a very nice example of a chic on a charger!! i think i need to go bug my wife for about a half hour now!! :D

SeattleCharger

is that the lady from Jag? 
    on that car? ,   I'd be afraid to hook up a trailer to that hitch.

PocketThunder

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on June 08, 2007, 11:54:54 AM
is that the lady from Jag? 
    on that car? ,   I'd be afraid to hook up a trailer to that hitch.

Her name is Catherine Bell and the hitch will come off, eventually. :icon_smile_big:

SeattleCharger

Is that your car?  that looks like a cool paint job it had, like how the rim color matches the stripes, has some side stripes also?

CharlieCharger

I had a huge crush on the woman from jag for a long time. :yesnod:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

PocketThunder

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on June 08, 2007, 03:52:33 PM
Is that your car?  that looks like a cool paint job it had, like how the rim color matches the stripes, has some side stripes also?

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: