News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chics on Chargers!

Started by Mass_Mopar, July 18, 2005, 11:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

Headrope

Quote from: Brock Samson on May 18, 2007, 08:47:53 AM
less talk more action...  :icon_smile_wink:
BTW it's not nice to bad mouth people.. especially the Mods..  :rotz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlXLopCTKz0&eurl=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT5SFpT8_Hg&mode=related&search=

:scratchchin: & how about limiting the pics to Gals on Chargers?...

Who the hell do you think you are - posting links to a video of a chic on a Charger? Do you even realize how hard some people have worked to completely ignore the title of this thread? What a jerk. :thumbs:
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

6670charger

Some people just have no respect..............
Proudly Confusing The Crap Out Of People Since 1963

Brock Samson

70charger_boy

I love the boots!!!!!! Makes me wanna knock 'em

69DodgeCharger

I don't know if anybody has posted this one yet but I kind of liked it........got this one from Ebay.

http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.

Brock Samson

thanks to TOPHER!!!

Steve P.

Wow,  black on black...  :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Old Moparz

Yeah, I see it as a Charger.   :D
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

70charger_boy

Daytona R/T SE

It's a Charger and her butt is on it...

Rolling_Thunder

I have something in the works guys...      be patient...       for now how about a "friend" on a superbird ?
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Forza

1972Rallye

from e-bay...

Brock Samson

alot of the "newer" pics are second, third and fourth postings..  :-\

Headrope

This thread is up to 47 pages now and full of so much garbage that even someone who tried to do the right thing and actually read through it first would give up after the first couple of pages. Perhaps someone with power can delete posts that have nothing to do with Chics on Chargers?
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Headrope on May 24, 2007, 12:42:01 PM
This thread is up to 47 pages now and full of so much garbage that even someone who tried to do the right thing and actually read through it first would give up after the first couple of pages. Perhaps someone with power can delete posts that have nothing to do with Chics on Chargers?

I vote Headrope and Stratocharger for moderator of Off Topic Discussion. :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69bronzeT5

Quote from: PocketThunder on May 24, 2007, 12:47:29 PM
Quote from: Headrope on May 24, 2007, 12:42:01 PM

I vote Headrope and Stratocharger for moderator of Off Topic Discussion. :yesnod:

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Charger-Bodie

ya know there is alot of crap and repeats on this thread but as long as they are good quality repeats like most of them are i see let it be ! i knda like seein them again........but i gotta tell ya there is no chic or even my own mother that i would allow to sit on any of my cars like the one sitting on the s bird a couple posts back , i like my panels straight and my women NOT on my car!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Rolling_Thunder

Quote from: 1hot68 on May 24, 2007, 02:10:31 PM
ya know there is alot of crap and repeats on this thread but as long as they are good quality repeats like most of them are i see let it be ! i knda like seein them again........but i gotta tell ya there is no chic or even my own mother that i would allow to sit on any of my cars like the one sitting on the s bird a couple posts back , i like my panels straight and my women NOT on my car!

Dude - if you only knew what has been done in, on, and over that car you would shit  :rofl:
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Steve P.

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on May 24, 2007, 03:47:42 PM

Dude - if you only knew what has been done in, on, and over that car you would shit  :rofl:

So where are the pics?? :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

chargerboy69

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on May 24, 2007, 03:47:42 PM

That is so true. Don't ever take a blacklight to my Charger or my Yukon (ah, getting to the Michigan race a few hours early). Good times.  :D
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

hemihead

I think that everything but the pics should be deleted.  :icon_smile_cool:
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

SeattleCharger

What does headrope and stratocharger think of this?   I am not trying to be a smart #$#.    and the second pic is a repeat, but it is such a great car and the brunette on the right is so nice

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

70charger_boy