News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chics on Chargers!

Started by Mass_Mopar, July 18, 2005, 11:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

70kracken

they look kinda spooky
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

2Gunz

Spooky........

They look like anorexic guys....

Arthu®

Trust me that is not anorexic...

They do however look cheap and tacky... Not my thing.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

Charger-Bodie

the one in the middle is OK but the other 2 yuck thats just skadanko!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Orange_Crush

The one on the left has a horrible face and the one on the right looks like a transsexual.

The one in the middle's OK tho.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

timmy

Quote from: kidsixpack on May 09, 2007, 08:02:25 PM
I think this is a new one?
dont matter to me if they are shanky  i would do the three of them  no question ask

Neal_J

Quote from: Arthur on May 10, 2007, 03:32:36 AM
They do however look cheap and tacky... Not my thing.

Arthur

Cheap and/or tacky are my thing.  Pass them this direction...

Neal

Arthu®

Well they are easier to find than the classy ones... They are all over this thread.

Arthur

Rack

Quote from: Arthur on May 10, 2007, 05:19:24 PM
Well they are easier to find than the classy ones... They are all over this thread.

Arthur

True. But a thread full of middle sized girls wearing business suits and horn rimmed glasses would of been kind of boring. ;)

70charger_boy

Quote from: Rack on May 10, 2007, 05:47:40 PM

Arthur

True. But a thread full of middle sized girls wearing business suits and horn rimmed glasses would of been kind of boring. ;)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

red72chrgr

Arthur

Guess you never heard of "beware of lasses in glasses" huh? Some of those "boring" business suits and horn rimmed glasses are more than most men can handle. Believe me I know personally.

Nothing personal, just business

Big Lebowski

Quote from: Orange_Crush on May 10, 2007, 08:46:34 AM
The one on the left has a horrible face and the one on the right looks like a transsexual.

What about around midnight after 5 rounds of Jack Daniels, sometimes the transsexual starts to look pretty good.
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Lowprofile

Quote from: Big Lebowski on May 10, 2007, 11:13:17 PM
Quote from: Orange_Crush on May 10, 2007, 08:46:34 AM

What about around midnight after 5 rounds of Jack Daniels, sometimes the transsexual starts to look pretty good.

Is that what they mean by "Don't ask, Don't tell"?  :D
That girl on the right needs a cheeseburger!.........she would probably look pregnant if she ate one though. :rotz: :icon_smile_wink:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Rack

Quote from: red72chrgr on May 10, 2007, 08:16:26 PM

Arthur

Guess you never heard of "beware of lasses in glasses" huh? Some of those "boring" business suits and horn rimmed glasses are more than most men can handle. Believe me I know personally.

I was referring to the visual aspect of it. Sure there's some "freaks" out there dressed all nerdy and they are fun to get down with, but that does none of us any good in this thread. This thread is for the visual stimuli, something "lasses in glasses" come up short (unless their naked, but then we wouldn't be able to post them in this thread.  :icon_smile_big: )

RallyeMike

QuoteWhat about around midnight after 5 rounds of Jack Daniels, sometimes the transsexual starts to look pretty good.

The downside to being a lightweight  :o
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Arthu®

Quote from: Rack on May 11, 2007, 01:07:24 AM

Arthur

I was referring to the visual aspect of it. Sure there's some "freaks" out there dressed all nerdy and they are fun to get down with, but that does none of us any good in this thread. This thread is for the visual stimuli, something "lasses in glasses" come up short (unless their naked, but then we wouldn't be able to post them in this thread.  :icon_smile_big: )

I never said it didn't suit the thread I merely stated that they were not my cup of tea. I am a guy I don't mind looking at half naked women. I just don't like their looks that's all. Some have some great bodies though.

Arthur

Rack

Quote from: Arthur on May 11, 2007, 02:20:27 AM

Arthur

I never said it didn't suit the thread I merely stated that they were not my cup of tea. I am a guy I don't mind looking at half naked women. I just don't like their looks that's all. Some have some great bodies though.

Arthur

I hear ya. In a real life face to face situaion, I prefer the "Secretary" look, but for the purposes of looking at a thread on the internet, the skanks take the cake. :D

Arthu®

I couldn't agree more.

Arthur

Steve P.

I'm married, so I like BEER..........   ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

red72chrgr

Arthur

I understand what you're saying, didn't mean to sound like I was takin offense. I just happen to know of one who surprises most men she meets. Too bad I don't have any G or even R rated pics to put on here  :D

Spike

Less chatter, more pics.

Rack

Quote from: red72chrgr on May 11, 2007, 03:09:29 PM

Arthur

I understand what you're saying, didn't mean to sound like I was takin offense. I just happen to know of one who surprises most men she meets. Too bad I don't have any G or even R rated pics to put on here  :D

:2thumbs:

red72chrgr

Quote from: Spike on May 11, 2007, 06:58:01 PM
Less chatter, more pics.
Is the hot ride the car or the girl?  :D

Rack

Don't know if this one was posted yet or not...

or this one...

68chrgrwife

ok, so I was helping hubby in the garage on the car (with the stupid U joint thing) and got a little greasy..then he of course had to further get me greasy...what's up with that...why does it turn you guys on to see us covered in grease?  YUCK!!!!
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!