News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Charger Progress Pics - Paint!!

Started by BlueSS454, April 25, 2006, 09:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueSS454

I made a lot of progress in the last couple weeks on the 69.  I put some paint on her tonight.  Enjoy!
Before going in the paint booth:

Right in the booth:

Primed:

Hemi Orange!!!:

The K frame is done and ready to go, next on the list is the rear axle and rear suspension.  I have a little more work to do in the trunk before I can get some color in there, hopefully next week.  Then I have to move on to the final grinding and sanding n the rocker panel area then I can cut in the door jams.  Things are starting to happen quickly now!
Tom Rightler

Roth68rt

WOW!!! Thats bright.  Looks great and keep the update pictures coming.  I really need the inspiration. 

Steve

Silver R/T

nice job, wish i could rotisserie paint my Charger
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

SeattleCharger

Wow, that is cool to see the car completely stripped down and completely repainted/restored like that, thanks for the pics.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

PocketThunder

:o Nice!

are you gonna paint the frame connectors or whats going on there?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

THE COLONEL

Screw rotisserie chicken, that's the kind of rotisserie I like.  Man that looks great!!!! :yesnod: :yesnod:
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Charger_Fan

Nice! That baby's coming right along! :thumbs:

One question though...is that radiator support bent? :scope:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BlueSS454

Thanks guys.  Yeah, the radiator support is bent.  I'm trying to figure out how to straighten it out.  I also noticed a crack in the frame rail by the right rear K member bolt boss that I need to fix.  That's ok though, it's an easy enough blend to reshoot the color there.
Tom Rightler

rare69

that looks awesome! mine should be in the same state as yours in about two weeks.

69ChargersRule

4402tuff4u

Wow, nice job! That support should bend right back. Keep up the good work and keep the progress photo's coming! :2thumbs:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

squeakfinder

:2thumbs:

Thanks for sharing the pictures!  Looks Nice!
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....