News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How about 1 more stickie? Official Carlisle Post!

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, April 25, 2006, 07:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerkid

Andy,

Please meet up with me so I can get those seats from you.

Thanks

Rob

andy74

Quote from: chargerkid on June 23, 2006, 11:58:29 AM
Andy,

Please meet up with me so I can get those seats from you.

Thanks

Rob
already planned it rob,i have your spaces written down,and your number so i can call you when i get there-Andy

dart3404

I'll be there on Friday sometime. We are staying at the Quality inn.  ;D

Goldfinger71

I will be going up with the guys from USCARTool(They are the shop working on my R/T).We are suppose to be heading out on the fifth.Chargerkid maybe we can get together and I can drop the bumper and manifold off to you up there! :yesnod:
I look foward to meeting some more of the "family"there as well!
This is my first BIG show!For the last 15 years I have attended shows but never Carlisle or the Nat's!This is going to be AWESOME! :icon_smile_cool:
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

NHCharger

I'm leaving either Wednesday night or Thursday AM, depends on the weather. My Dad's riding shot gun this year since my wife can't go. He's a cebbie guy, we'll have to convert him.
I think it's time we pick an official Day and time to have a group get together. It would be easiest if the Mod's made that decision. I was also thinking about a little car cruise Friday night.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Just 6T9 CHGR

Last year a lot of us met up by my car at around 12pm on Saturday.

We could do the same this year as well
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

alenglish

Yeah   we need a spot to meet,  also  a small sign (dodgecharger.com) on the cars.. worked well last.  See you there  Big  Al
>You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move
>and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct
tape.
>

andy74

bluesfool

Quotealso  a small sign (dodgecharger.com) on the cars.. worked well last

I used my DC tshirt last year...I'll take it again this year and lay it on my seat or something.

Chris G.

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on June 27, 2006, 08:28:09 AM

That sounds like a good plan. Most year Chargers (66-74) are located very close to each other, so it's not a far walk. Let's all meet up and share a few laughs or whatever. Don't be a lurker...I think we had a couple last year checking us out, but not stopping by.  ;)

Geez, only a week away.  :musik010: I can't wait.

resq302

I can.  lol   I just got my charger back today from the body work and its a mess!  Still have to put all the trim and grille and etc back together.  I could easily use another week just so I am not rushed.  Hope to see everyone there.

Chris G. ..... you bringing the charger or the hang-10?
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

resq302

Quote from: bluesfool on June 27, 2006, 07:34:42 PM

I used my DC tshirt last year...I'll take it again this year and lay it on my seat or something.

How about something like this on the dash???? :haha:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

sunroofsuperbird

Hi I will try to meet up with everyone sat. I will be in my Challenger station wagon. so probably wont be close. I hope not up on top of hill like E body's were last year. I will be there for the burnout contest so everyone cheer for me.
Some of My Mopars
69 Charger R/T 4x4
71 Challenger R/T stationwagon
70 Sunroof superbird clone
70 Superbird conv
69 Daytona 4X4 clone
68 GTX conv
71 Challenger conv pace car
70 Swinger Conv
2 78 Aspen Super Coupes
78 Aspen Super Coupe Sedan Delivery
80 Aspen Load Runner wagon
67 Fury 6 door limo wagon
76 Aspen R/T sunroof
38 dodge street rod
40 Dodge Tk street rod
and many more projects

resq302

My god, your cars on fire!    ;D  Nice burn out photo!
Brian

dart3404

That sounds good to me. I shouldnt' be to hard to find, just look for the bee. lol

Chris G.

Quote from: resq302 on June 28, 2006, 07:54:54 PM
Chris G. ..... you bringing the charger or the hang-10?

Brian, no car this year. If plans go right, we are trailering Chris' car down. I know I haven't given you an update on the truck, but it should be fixed by tomorrow or Monday. Talk about a close call. If the truck doesn't come through, then I'll probably be driving my buddies Javelin there.

Carlisle has been real good to me. Taking a year off is needed. I just want to relax, take a ton of pics and have fun.  :yesnod:

I hope you get your car all together.  :thumbs:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: sunroofsuperbird on June 28, 2006, 09:16:09 PM
Hi I will try to meet up with everyone sat. I will be in my Challenger station wagon. so probably wont be close. I hope not up on top of hill like E body's were last year. I will be there for the burnout contest so everyone cheer for me.

Will do!  This year I'm bringing a box of disposeable face masks just for the contest.....last years Hooters bathroom shower after the contest was a bit much......we sat through the whole contest last year and emerged 2 shades darker!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: dart3404 on June 29, 2006, 05:54:25 PM

That sounds good to me. I shouldnt' be to hard to find, just look for the bee. lol

Nice Jen!   Whats the meaning of the other tat?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: resq302 on June 28, 2006, 08:07:52 PM
Quote from: bluesfool on June 27, 2006, 07:34:42 PM

How about something like this on the dash???? :haha:

Good idea Brian... Im sure Troy wont mind
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

dart3404

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on June 29, 2006, 07:59:04 PM
Quote from: dart3404 on June 29, 2006, 05:54:25 PM

That sounds good to me. I shouldn't be to hard to find, just look for the bee. lol

Nice Jen!   Whats the meaning of the other tat?

Serenity     (i need some)  ;)

bluesfool

Quotewe sat through the whole contest last year and emerged 2 shades darker!

LOL..tell me about it! My wife took some ribbing from me last year cuz she kept burying her face in my chest so she could breathe! But to be honest, by the time the last car came up, I was ready to go myself...I couldn't have sat thru much more  ;) I'm looking forward to sitting thru it again though! Hmmm, wonder what the chances are of getting a certain moderator's 69 on that pad?  >:D

resq302

I'd do the burn out contest but I just dropped a load of money on repro bias ply's.  If I had my radials on, I would be there sure thing. :2thumbs:
Brian

andy74

my wife isnt coming with me, so i am flying solo-i am planning on meeting up wit as many of you guys as i can,still want to drive the charger,although i may not have the rear seat,and a few other details done!any one who is going,my cell is 315-567-6288,and i will be there friday afternoon until sunday,lets have some brew!

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: bluesfool on June 29, 2006, 08:35:56 PM
Quotewe sat through the whole contest last year and emerged 2 shades darker!

LOL..tell me about it! My wife took some ribbing from me last year cuz she kept burying her face in my chest so she could breathe! But to be honest, by the time the last car came up, I was ready to go myself...I couldn't have sat thru much more ;) I'm looking forward to sitting thru it again though! Hmmm, wonder what the chances are of getting a certain moderator's 69 on that pad? >:D

This is the only time you'll see me on the pad ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

haueter66

i will only be there friday :(  but i will try to find some cars I recognize and maybe meet a few of you!