News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The TRUE or FALSE Thread

Started by TruckDriver, April 25, 2006, 07:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrible one

False. Just two.

TPBM has rebuilt an automatic transmission.

Steve P.

False:  but I have a 727 that could stand a rebuild.

TPBM is having trouble figuring out exactly what color he/she wants to paint his/her Mopar.
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

PocketThunder

False: it was already decided for me right there on the fender tag! :icon_smile_big:

TPBM: has a bun in the oven.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Telvis

Sort of true..I have a whole can of biscuits in the oven.

TPBM  like to sniff their dirty socks.

TruckDriver

False - right now I can toss them across the room, and the aroma fills the room :sick: :rotz:

tpbm has a comic book collection yet
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TeeWJay426

False- never was much on comic books even when I was a kid.

TPBM has totalled a Charger that would be worth way too much $$ today.
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Old Moparz

False, never totalled anything except a shrub by running it down with my first Charger 25 years ago.

TPBM has had fantasies of painting a picture of Liberacie's piano on the roof of their Charger & then calling the car "The Tinkerbell."
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

PocketThunder

False.  Who is Liberacie?  some gay guy?
TPBM  has watched the movie Space Balls at least 10 times.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Johnny SixPack

True ("Why didn't anyone tell me my ass was this big?").

TPBM has insisted that their partner refer to their package as Lord Helmet at least once.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

PocketThunder

True:  "Just what we need, a Druish Princess"   :icon_smile_big:
TPBM:  is dying at work right now and its only 3:07pm.  dying as in dead tired and wants to go home.

chrisII

false...i wouldnt dare logg on to the net at work except to check weather, look up parts, or get maps to where im going to get a part.

tpbm has owned at least 20 mopars (yeah trucks count)

TruckDriver

True - about 25 or so actually

tpbm is tired of there current job, and is looking for a new one.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Steve P.

False-  Wish I could work, period.

TPBM- Slept at a Holiday Inn once a long time ago and now thinks he knows everything...
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Old Moparz

Quote from: Steve P. on May 07, 2006, 08:41:16 AM
False-  Wish I could work, period.

TPBM- Slept at a Holiday Inn once a long time ago and now thinks he knows everything...

True, but I don't "think" I know everything, I know that I know everything that's worth knowing.

TPBM never slept at hotels & motels, they like the back seat of the car much better because they sleep in the buff.
               Bob                

Telvis

False..However I do liked being "buffed" as I sleep :D

TPBM shaves their nether region. They think it makes IT look bigger.

TruckDriver

FALSE! Only because I don't need to make it look bigger then it already is :D

tpbm stuffs a polish sausage down the front of his underwear before going out for a night to the bars to attract more women..
PETE

General_01

False.( I don't go out to bars anymore)

TPBM has a first gen Charger.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Old Moparz

False, although I sat in one once.

TPBM is friends with a member from the old site that was loved by everyone, unholydarkness.
               Bob                

AKcharger

False: I don't know who that is nor do I care

TPBM: Still has their charger tucked away for winter

JB400

True:  It's still put away for it's long winter's nap that started years ago.

TPAM: Has wrecked a daily driver twice in the same day

Fred

True:  but I was very a nightmare. When I work up, everything was right with the world.

TPBM promised they'd do one good deed every day for the next six months.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

71ChallengeHer

True, I believe in paying it forward.  :2thumbs:                                                                                                      TPBM secretly wants to put a chebbie motor in his or hers classic Mopar.  :D

oldgold69

false I just want to put the original one back in it

tpbm  wants to go to mopars at the strip

polywideblock

true but i live in australia                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           tpbm   wants a pink interior to match the fm3 paint on the outside of their charger  

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

71ChallengeHer

False :  I would not mind owning a a FM3 70 Charger with black interior .                                                                 TPBM likes too go commando.  :D