News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The TRUE or FALSE Thread

Started by TruckDriver, April 25, 2006, 07:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

True, but it depends on which neighbor is outside.  :D

TPBM is drilling a hole in the side of their refrigerator to make sure the light goes out when they close the door.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

TeeWJay426

False... the only reason to cut a hole in the fridge is to install a beer tap.

TPBM is drinking a beer right now... as am I!
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Beer

False, I am stuck on a Drilling Ship in the Gulf of Mexico...but I am going home tommorrrow...
TPBM has 400 HP or more in their Charger
1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

TruckDriver

False, but I am working on it, and hope it will in a year or so.

tpbm thinks that the '75 to '79 Chargers are better looking now then they were back then.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

General_01

Compared to 66-74 Chargers, False. Compared to todays cookie-cutter cars, True.

TPBM wouldn't ride in my GL even if it had a Hemi.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Old Moparz

False, I don't care what color the car is, nor the engine size. A slant 6 would be cool too.

TPBM hasn't slept since they've been home from the clinic.
               Bob                

Johnny SixPack

False (Well, my friend Bobby [who lives in the garbage disposal] said I slept great sometime last month.)

TPBM once ate all the raw oysters they could stomach thinking it would be the ultimate aphrodisiac (and it might have been accept for puking on their date).
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Old Moparz

Quote from: formula_496 on April 29, 2006, 10:38:15 PM
False (Well, my friend Bobby [who lives in the garbage disposal] said I slept great sometime last month.)

TPBM once ate all the raw oysters they could stomach thinking it would be the ultimate aphrodisiac (and it might have been accept for puking on their date).

I thought Bobby had moved?

False, I never ate raw oysters, never puked on any of my dates, but I was almost puked on once at a Jethro Tull concert by my date. I moved just in time.

TPBM has never heard of Jethro Tull.
               Bob                

derailed

False, Saw them in concert a couple of times in the early 90s

TPBM has a severe hangover from last night and is puking there brains out. :puke:

TeeWJay426

False- no hangover at all.

TPBM has 5 or more Mopars in their possession at this time.

Plumcrazy

False.  Only 3

TPBM  Would trade a ride in his Charger for a lap dance.

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

TruckDriver

False, there are more women then Chargers in the world. Easier to find a woman later if I want one.

tpbm has been over 120mph in his Charger on the freeway at least once.  :drive:
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TeeWJay426

True.... just not sure by how much.

TPBM owns at least one non-Mopar currently.

Telvis

True but I make my wife drive it.

TPBM  Likes to sniff glue

Johnny SixPack

True, but only the good Testor's stuff (love that refreshing orange scent!).

TPBM has gone Brazillian for his/her "partner", and liked it (alot).
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Telvis

True..but I like the way her stache feels againt my skin.

TPBM feels very comfortable in womens panties.

Old Moparz

True, I love getting into women's panties, especially when they're still inside them.  :D

TPBM has their nose bandaged up because they were busy picking it at a red light & was hit from behind by a Honda with one of the last aluminum wings that Dane had cast mounted to the back.
               Bob                

TruckDriver

False - But I have had my nose plugged up with a nose tampon (just what it sounds like) because the diet pills I was taking had Ephedra in them. It was so bad, I lost 3 quarts of blood. Doc said that is one of the side affects of Ephedra. That was 3 years ago.

tpbm has put their underwear on their head at least once in a drunken stooper.
PETE

chrisII

false, but i have put on womans panties on a drunken dare  ..rock band hot tub party an i chose a dare, whatcha gunna do?

tpbm has ben clocked  (by johnny law) at over 120 in there charger on the hiway

PocketThunder

FALSE,  it was my buddies charger and we werent clocked..

TPBM lost a girlfriend to his roommate.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Johnny SixPack

True, but he's the one that ended up with the std. :2thumbs:

TPBM has driven his/her Charger in their underwear, 'cause it was just too damn hot out.

Johnny's Herd:

Old Moparz

False, it's best to not wear any underwear at all on a hot day because when you stick to the seats, it keeps you planted on sharp curves. Besides, the toll collectors expression is always priceless.

TPBM holds up traffic at the toll plazas when they get out to collect loose change for gas money that has fallen to the ground from previous travellers.
               Bob                

TruckDriver

False - we have no toll roads in the state.

tpbm has a fear of spiders
PETE

mikepmcs

True, very true(walked in to my garage some years ago and saw a black widow hangin in front of me, turned around, shined the light and there were black widows everywhere, it was like a horror movie or something, i can live without spiders, bees too)

TPBM pees in the shower at the gym while taking a shower, and they think that it's ok. (effin sicko's)
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Beer

False...what the hell is a gym?  ;D

TPBM has rebuilt at least three engines.
1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...