News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The TRUE or FALSE Thread

Started by TruckDriver, April 25, 2006, 07:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polywideblock

true   but only on special occasions    ;D                                          tpbm    wheres "ugg"boots and shorts   when they go shopping

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

71ChallengeHer

False, I hate ugg boots. But I might wear shorts if it's nice out.  :D                                                                          TPBM. Drinks warm beer from a dirty glass

Fred

False, I drink cold beer out of a stubbie.

TPBM  is having a bad hair day and would give anything for someone to come and sort it out.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

polywideblock

false    what hair i have is in its place                                                                tpbm  is thinking of getting their belly button pierced   ;D

Fred

True, but my wife won't let me.

TPBM is thinking of mounting a roof rack on his charger to accommodate a jerry can of extra fuel so that he/she can make it back home without having to call for a tow truck.

polywideblock

false              aerodynamically roof racks suk                                           TPBM  secretly likes the smell of their socks  

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on March 12, 2013, 03:55:16 PM

TPAM:

You're right on the one hand.  If you're logged on it's TPAM but for guests it's TPBM.  Why is that I wonder.

JB400

True, I like the smell of my socks, just as they come out of the dryer

TPAM has confused a pets' food for thier own

polywideblock

false      i know a dog biskit when i eat it    :icon_smile_big:                TPBM  wears their shoes on the wrong feet

Fred

True, but only because I have three (feet) and I can only go with a left or a right.

TPAM  didn't get his spanking today.

polywideblock

true    haven't had a spanking in a while                             TPBM      picks their nose while riding on the bus

oldgold69

true and false t I pick my nose but I haven't been on a bus since I got my driver license

tpbm likes wearing underware on the outside of his clothes

mauve66

True-its a nice fashion contrast

TPBM is willing to work on my Charger for me
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

polywideblock

true   but you would have to pay my fare  from oz  (nice holiday ;D)                           TPBM    listens to "vanilla ice" while cruising  in  their car

Fred

False, the only sound I want to hear is my hemi.  :icon_smile_big:

TPAM said he knows a great way to make his car run without using petrol.

JB400

True, peanut oil

TPAM done something nice today for someone  they never met before.

polywideblock

true             gave directions to a lost old lady                                   TPBM    has "to much" engine and wish they had a slant 6

mauve66

Quote from: polywideblock on March 14, 2013, 09:47:39 PM
true   but you would have to pay my fare  from oz  (nice holiday ;D)                           TPBM    listens to "vanilla ice" while cruising  in  their car

united says i can ship a suitcase for 69.99............................. it'll double as your living quarters..........................you should of said false, now i have you in writing..........
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

PocketThunder

Quote from: polywideblock on March 14, 2013, 10:40:10 PM
true             gave directions to a lost old lady                                   TPBM    has "to much" engine and wish they had a slant 6

true: only because the price of gas in the 440 is killing me, the /6 i used to have got 22 mpg!
TPBM: has realized that this thread is 7 years old.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

polywideblock

true...   but funs fun, right ?                                                     TPBM like 13"x6" steelies because they make their car look "big"   :icon_smile_big:

PocketThunder

Quote from: polywideblock on March 15, 2013, 05:03:13 PM
true...   but funs fun, right ?                                                     TPBM like 13"x6" steelies because they make their car look "big"   :icon_smile_big:
True, beauty is only a light switch away!
TPBM. His wife is watching him type right now.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

polywideblock

false.... the"wife " is in another state 5 days drive away    :2thumbs: ,                          TPBM  has MOPAR tattooed across their left breast "above their heart"    

Fred

false but I wear a toupee knitted for me by stroker.
TPAM has placed an order for one too.

71ChallengeHer

False, but I am thinking about getting you a pink one.  :D                                                                                       TPBM wishes they had an ice cold beer in their hand right now

Fred

False, if I'm going to be wearing a pink one, I"m going to need something stronger than a beer.

TPAM is throwing a party this weekend and we've all been invited.