News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

emergency cable throught fire wall

Started by roger01, April 24, 2006, 05:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roger01

can someone tell me or show me where the cable comes through to go on to the peddle ....i cant see a hole and cant remember welding it over .....also does the peddle assembly have to come off to get the cable on ?......thanks

mikepmcs

If we are talking about the parking brake cable as I understand your question, then look in the wheel well behind the front tire on the drivers side.  It's half way up the wheel well and in the middle.  That's on a 1969 anyway.   :icon_smile_big:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

roger01

i think it must have been patched does anyone have any pics...or measurements

hemigeno

Here's a pic of mine...

roger01

good pic thanks guess i need to drill a hole any body have any measurement ....and does the peddle have to come off to install the cable its a 69......thanks

roger01

Dodge Don

You'll need the grommet, why not order one from Year One and then based on the grommet determine the size of the hole you'll need. Drill one too big without knowing for sure and you are screwed.

roger01

i got it figued ...thanks , the hole size was never an issue , the hole placement was the mystery...