News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Short Introduction of myself and 1st question concering carburator model/typ

Started by rollo1504, March 07, 2017, 08:49:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rollo1504

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on March 10, 2017, 11:56:26 PM
Maybe I could give you personally the plug! I have being telling this year will move to Spain since EVER. But I don't think will take longer than this summer ( dunno if with my Charger or maybe that will be later )

Sounds great! Then there really might be a big chance for a personal meeting as I am also in Spain (Madrid) every 6 months due to my work...  :scratchchin:

We will see....  :laugh:

rollo1504

Hey guys!

Today I continued with rewiring the car... also I checked again the throttle linkage which is missing...

Could see that a cable (similar to the throttle cable) was installed at the tranny and goes into the cabin to the pedal... so I assume the former owner of the car build a workaround for the missing throttle linkage....

Tested this workaround with engine off with my buddy and if the pedal is pressed then the "workaround throttle link cable" also works at the tranny...

So I think I would be able to make a testdrive as soon as engine runs....?

New throttle linkage is already on its way....

Thanks Roland