News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Correct 68 only Dog dish hubcaps

Started by CornDog, February 11, 2017, 03:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CornDog

Trying to determine the correct dog dish caps for 68 only. 2768007 I assume is the correct number but I have 10 caps that look almost identical but are actually slightly different with one style being slightly taller and less dished than the other. I have been told they are the same, just different vendors. Any help would be appreciated as I only need 1 set

68 RT

The taller ones are truck caps, the shorter are passenger cars. Not sure why they did this because there is not much difference. I have 3 truck and 2 car.

CornDog

I had heard that but cannot find any info on it anywhere. I also can`t find any stock 68 truck pics that show these. Where did you find this info? Thanks

68 RT

I just remember seeing that when I bought mine years ago. I have had term for about 15 years. I would just use 4 of the same. Doubt anyone would notice the difference.