News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Winter project done - New dash & stuff

Started by Daytona Guy, April 21, 2006, 02:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona Guy

Winter project done. New dash instrument clusters. White backs and yellow needles to match the car. New dash chrome and paint. Tac and quarts clock.

All rebuilt front suspension. Blasted and painted with beefy sway bar and new shocks. New power steering box. New rear end 3.23 (oops). Thanks to my good friend Ray who made it all possible.

Todd Wilson

2.23 rear end? I bet that Daytona will go serious on the highway!    :icon_smile_big:

Todd

bull

Dane, who did the gauges and bezel for you and how much of it did you do yourself?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Sweet!   Yellow needles huh?  Nice touch but can ya see em?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Goldfinger71

1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

moparsons

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

SuBLimE 69

Is that the after market MSD friendly tac/clock ?  I can't get mine to quit jumping around and it's horribly inaccurate.  :rotz:

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

Daytona Guy

Quote from: SuBLimE 69 on April 22, 2006, 01:22:24 PM
Is that the after market MSD friendly tac/clock ?  I can't get mine to quit jumping around and it's horribly inaccurate.  :rotz:

It is a factory tac with a quarts clock. I think it jumps to high. Mine jumps to 6 grand and to me it just does not seem to feel like 6 grand.

I had Auto Instruments do it. 850.00 and they did it all. I zeroed out the odometer.

I can see the yellow needles fine. The pic faded out the yellow. Red or black needles just did not sit well with me with my yellow car. I got the idea from my Shevy Sub that has yellow needles and it looks great in the day and at night.

Old Moparz

Looks great Dane, I've been wanting to do white guages in mine for years. :2thumbs:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

NYCMille

looks good man... whattya' building next Dane?

Daytona Guy

Quote from: NYCMille on April 26, 2006, 11:02:44 AM
looks good man... whattya' building next Dane?
My son and I are working on his 72 Charger. We are making it a driver for now, but later a Daytona with the 18" nose from the G-Series pics.

Brock Samson

Excellent!
ya' know you got my Fav. Charger there?.. now lets see some more interior pics please.   :yesnod:

Daytona Guy

Quote from: Stratocharger on April 27, 2006, 11:16:31 AM
Excellent!
ya' know you got my Fav. Charger there?.. now lets see some more interior pics please.   :yesnod:

bull

Dane, are you going take your yellow Daytona up to Kent for the Charger meet on July 22 this year? I could use another ride. :angel: :yesnod: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,11496.0.html

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Daytona Guy

Quote from: Silver R/T on April 27, 2006, 11:27:06 PM
nice progress

Thanks Silver R/T - And SuBLimE 69 - What a sweet car. Love the color. Nice gauges.