News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Saw this on Facebook tonight

Started by TruckDriver, January 12, 2017, 07:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Was posted by the Iowa 80 Truckstop

37 years ago more than 18 inches of snow fell and shut down much of the Quad Cities. Iowa 80 remained open. Many were stranded here for days and many of our employees were shuttled to and from work on snowmobiles to make sure people were fed.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

69CoronetRT

Cool pic. That was pretty nice of the Mopar to give the Ford a jump start.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 69CoronetRT on January 12, 2017, 07:31:12 PM
Silly guy, the Ford is jump starting the Toyota (or is it a Datsun?) truck. :slap:  ;D

Cool old pic, though.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

69CoronetRT

Quote from: Charger_Fan on January 13, 2017, 11:27:12 AM
Quote from: 69CoronetRT on January 12, 2017, 07:31:12 PM
Silly guy, the Ford is jump starting the Toyota (or is it a Datsun?) truck. :slap:  ;D

Cool old pic, though.

Could be. The grille reminded need me of a Satellite.

Either way, my story was better. ;)
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)