News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Stances: How's She Sittin?.. Attitude Adjustments

Started by Brock Samson, April 19, 2006, 09:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

Man that car is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :METAL: :METAL:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

terrible one

Quote from: mikepmcs on April 20, 2006, 05:41:52 PM
Quote from: terrible one on April 20, 2006, 04:46:04 PM
Alright, I have tried to photochop my Charger to give it the stance I am going for with it...higher in front, lower in back. I also put slots on it. Needless to say it turned out horrible. Here it is anyways  :-\:

actually that ain't so bad, has a nicce rake to it.  what's the problem.
GO WITH IT!!
:punkrocka:

Oh no problems, that's exactly how I want it to look wheel size, tire size, and stance wise. I meant that the image didn't come out well at all because I spent 20 minutes on it.

dkn1997

lowered in the front, original 40 year old springs in the rear, afraid to change them because I don't want to lose the stance!!!
RECHRGED

chardart440

bought the car like this and never touched it,what do you think?
                             DAVE

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on April 20, 2006, 05:35:06 PM

Could there be a Universal Formula ?

I think 9/10ths of the time it's the same heights that looks right on an old muscle car, no matter what kind of car and no matter what wheel/tire combo it has:  The center of the rear wheel is about even with the bottom edge of the rocker panel, and then the front end should be a small (but noticeable) amount lower than that.

My formula (hey, that's my name even! :D) is to make the window trim (where the cool people rest their arm) parallel with the ground.

Gives it a near perfect aggressive stance IMO.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

8WHEELER

I like my red car low, only time I have had any problems was the 24yrs I had headers on it. So every time
you came to a speed bump ''well you know the drill'' take it at an angle go slow and hope for the best. I have had
stock manifolds on it for 3yrs now no problems at all.
My other cars are kept at stock height.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Brock Samson

now im of the opinion that a down in front looks great when the front tire is looking slightly tucked up in the wheel well this also has the effect of making the tire look smaller of course of which it is. the rear should fill the whell well like a slick, with a good finger of room between the top of the tire and the stainless trim ring or wheel well lip.
the front end high look, looks like the car is carrying the fronts as in a good launch of a fast car...
so that at rest a look like Oranges Crushs' (my fav. of the high and mighty look) seems to be accelerating while sitting still. 
  thanks for your input guys. love the pics!

Brock Samson

this pic got me to thinkin I'd really like to see some others like it....

or in other words....
"Bump"

SnoPro440

Here is mine when it was with its previous owner in Colorado.
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

Brock Samson

yeah another dark blue charger...  :drool5:

i like the ass high - front down look myself....
superstock springs will do that though...