News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wheels............

Started by VegasCharger, December 05, 2016, 03:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VegasCharger

Hello, I inherited some rims that I wanted to know what description (if any) are used to ID them. Attached are some pics.

Pic #1. This is a chrome 15" x 7" rim with a chrome center cap/cone. What are they called? Is is brand specific? Style specific? Or both?

Pic #2. This is an aluminum 14" x 7" rim with no center cover but it appears that it gets one. What are they called? Is is brand specific? Style specific? Or both?

My goal is to probably clean them up, sell them and fund the actual rims I want for my 68 Charger. I have 4 of each style.

Thanks  :cheers:

Scatty the charger

The first set look like these wheels. Not sure about the other set.
1968 charger rt. Currently fixing it up to be a good driver.

VegasCharger

Scatty the charger thanks!  :2thumbs:

I love your avatar pic BTW. Is there any chance that I can get a larger pic of it? Via post in here? PM? text? email?

lukedukem thanks!  :2thumbs:

The rims in pic #1 came off of a 1968 Dodge Coronet 4 door. (see pic below) 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern.

Thanks for the link too.

:cheers: :cheers:

Kern Dog

Those were commonly called "Chrome Modulars" here in Sacramento. Many called them Chrome Mods. I've seen them on just about everything.

VegasCharger

Quote from: Kern Dog on December 06, 2016, 01:43:39 PM
Those were commonly called "Chrome Modulars" here in Sacramento. Many called them Chrome Mods. I've seen them on just about everything.

Thanks Kern Dog  :2thumbs: :cheers: