News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Amber turn signals on Charger RT 2015-16

Started by Doge, November 05, 2016, 03:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doge

Hello,

Can someone please point me to where i can find more information on swapping the red rear turn signals with amber (European regulations requirement)? As i know we got many chargers in Europe so there must be some kind of easy workaround.

Thanks in advance.

Stevearino

This forum is mostly about older Dodge Chargers from the 1960's. You might want to try one of the LX forums. They would be better suited to give you an answer on a late model Charger.

Lennard

Why not ask a local Dodge dealer? They import Chargers that are built for the European market.

Doge

Thanks for the answers.
No official dodge dealer in my country. There is an "official" dodge service shop in my town but according to them Dodge "has left" europe so there are no european parts for the new models.

JR

While certainly not the most attractive solution,  I suppose you could wire in some universal amber led lights and attach them to the rear bumber.

Ive seen a few american cars converted that way when amber lenses werent available.

Like this Vette here, but amber ones.

70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green