News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Stuff Hellcat Charger owners say

Started by Mytur Binsdirti, September 27, 2016, 10:07:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crj1968

green69rt

Short throw dipstick.  Must add 5-25 HP!

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Homerr

Those carbon fiber vinyl stickers must hold the car together at 350mph.

hawkeye

He works as a cook at the VFW hall and can afford a Hellcat?  I'm doing something wrong!!!!    :shruggy:

UH60L

Since I got my car running again and back on the road earlier this year, I've been surprised... I've received almost as many dirty looks from 4 door drivers as I've given to them (and that's a LOT...).

I continue to give dodge an earful any time I can, but I think anyone with any common sense must be long gone from the company at this point...

Lennard

Kern Dog

Nice clip Lennard. That exhaust does sound nice.
Regarding the Supercharger whine: If I didn't know that it was a SC, the noise would annoy me but since that noise means MORE power, I like it.

ws23rt

Quote from: Lennard on September 27, 2016, 08:46:38 PM
I like this video about that same car better... Fast n Loud! :2thumbs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6ElB-zrzN0

This sound perspective is new to me. :2thumbs:  When the car is comming at you the supercharger sound is clear. 
Going away almost none.
I have only heard the supercharger on mine from inside and it is subtle-- not offensive.