News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger in Indiana

Started by bigdsul, July 23, 2016, 07:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigdsul

So a member here has been so kind as to offer a 69 charger possibly for sale. The car is located about 30 minutes south of Fort Wayne Indiana. I was wondering if theres anyone here on the charger forum that would take a look at the car.

I'd take a look myself but I'm not in a position to look at the car myself as it's about 2 thousand miles away.

charger chris

Boy that's a 3 almost 4 hr drive for me can't do that. 8 hrs round trip.  Sorry there a couple people that live up that way maybe they can help you out. Wish I could help you out.
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

bigdsul

The car is being offered by 69rtse4spd. I figured someone might be close enough or know the seller and or the car.

chargerboy69

Quote from: bigdsul on July 24, 2016, 08:52:50 PM
The car is being offered by 69rtse4spd. I figured someone might be close enough or know the seller and or the car.

I have known Jeff for 25 years.  He is a good, honest guy and I would trust him totally.

Feel free to PM me as I know his cars and have seen them all 100 times.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

taxspeaker

I will be coming home through Indianapolis late tomorrow afternoon. Ft Wayne is only an hour out of the way each direction and for a member I am always willing to help. PM me if you want me to go check it out, or call my cell 502.552.5161
Bob

cavemanno1

Sorry but i don't get it!You would trust some stranger from here whom you don't know to look at the car but you don't trust the member who is the seller because he is selling his car?
I'd understand if the seller wasn't a member here but in this case he is a well known guy and been a member for years!I'm sure you have seen pictures of his car so what difference would it make if some stranger has taken some more of that car!
I would be a bit offended by this if i were the seller but that's just me!However,i got burned by a member here before but he was just a flipper and was here only to sell cars.

CRW-FK5

Quote from: cavemanno1 on July 26, 2016, 12:39:02 PM
Sorry but i don't get it!You would trust some stranger from here whom you don't know to look at the car but you don't trust the member who is the seller because he is selling his car?
I you'd understand if the seller wasn't a member here but in this case he is a well known guy and been a member for years!I'm sure you have seen pictures of his car so what difference would it make if some stranger has taken some more of that car!
I would be a bit offended by this if i were the seller but that's just me!However,i got burned by a member here before but he was just a flipper and was here only to sell cars.

My guess is he's just looking for an unbiased perspective on the vehicle.

ht4spd307

no offense to this particular seller but there is nothing wrong with a second opinion i seem to recall a well known member on here that swapped a new challenger for a Daytona clone that didn't turn out to well(i may be wrong) :scratchchin: don't mean everybody is that way but it can happen

Mopar John

69rtse4spd is from my personal dealings a GREAT GUY! :2thumbs:

69rtse4spd

Thanks guys, I take no offence to anyone looking at the car for someone 2000 miles away. In no hurry to sell, if the buyer wants, when I get time & it cools off a little could unpack the junk I have around the car, move the other 4-speed & put the red one up on the lift. Not a bad idea anyway for others if he does not want it. Have a week of vac. before the Nat's, if the honey do list is not to lone, need to get my buddy over some night & do that. Hell I have never even had the back seat out to look for the broadcast sheet.   

bigdsul

Quote from: CRW-FK5 on July 26, 2016, 03:08:20 PM
Quote from: cavemanno1 on July 26, 2016, 12:39:02 PM
I you'd understand if the seller wasn't a member here but in this case he is a well known guy and been a member for years!I'm sure you have seen pictures of his car so what difference would it make if some stranger has taken some more of that car!

My guess is he's just looking for an unbiased perspective on the vehicle.

This sums it up. Not discrediting the seller on any level. Just another fair opinion on the car is all. I'm not as familiar with all things charger as others might better be. So the more information the better if it's at least an option