News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

beware

Started by cobradriver, April 15, 2006, 07:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cobradriver

beware of a 68 charger forsale in larenceville GA at a dealership you can see on autabuy.   when i called him he described the car as having a mint interior and a very solid straight body......well.....let me tell you.....after looking hard, it needs a total resto......and i do mean TOTAL.....quarters, trunk, roof...pillars,   floors all rotted....data plate missing,  orig green but now weird blue.   smoked......it ws very disappointing.....BUT if you want it, you can have it for 20K........good luck.....if anyone really wants to know where it is PM and ill tell you.....but the car isnt worth 10K and the dealer is pompus and I quote  "someone will buy it"  he had 2 stangs that were clones and didnt care that he advertised them as real.....im tempted to call the better buisness bureau on him.....

Darkness

Sounds someone out of Lake Villa.  ;)

rt green

i hate guys like that
third string oil changer

Silver R/T

Sounds like hlpag buddies
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

262chargers

Post the Autabuy link, I can't find it...

cobradriver

www.dixiedreamcars.com

he has 2 chargers, 68 and a 69 RT/SE....both are so bad that youd have to spend 30K plus to get right especialy the 69.   He also had 2 mustangs that he said were orig GT's when in fact they were BOTH CLONES......The 69 he has for a measliy 25K..........and his response to my scoffing at the prices and the clones was "so, someone will buy it".................i was BS......his prices are so out of whack that its unfathomable someone will buy these cars.  then the sob says to me....give me your email addy so when i "sell" them i can tell ya how much i ripped off errrr i mean sold them for.  cant wait to tell him i found a 69 for sale that is a strong number 2 car for 25K.   and tell him good luck....and go pound sand...

1fine69

EYAH I HAVE SEEN THOSE CARS ON THERE FOR A VERY LONG TIME! GOES TO SHOW US ONCE AGAIN NO MATTER WHO IT IS PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT IN PERSON AND GET AS MANY PICS OF IT AS YOU CAN BEFORE YOU GO SEE IT BESIDES THAT I WOULDN'T JUMP ON ANY PLANE OR ON ANY ROAD TO GO SEE THE CAR!  :rotz:
THE DEVIL'S A PIMP DON'T BE HIS HOE!

Wakko

1969 DODGE CHARGER R/T SE 440 ALL ORIGINAL

Waiting to go into our restoration shop. This is an all original, matching numbers, original paint, complete, R/T, SE, 440 cu.in. automatic. 2 owners. It has a lot of rust from sitting out side with the rear tires flat. Most of the severe rust is in the rear. This car needs total frame off restoration. It has been sitting for over 20 years because the transmission went out. Have not gotten it to crank yet but it will turn over. Will sell as is for $25,900.00

Price: $25,900 price neg. trades considered

http://www.autabuy.com/Photos/51852_95282369_Original.jpg
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

bsakal

needs a "frame off restoration". I'm still trying to figure out how to do one on a unibody car!
69 Charger SE - 66 Chrysler Newport 383

Shakey

Quote from: bsakal on June 08, 2006, 08:03:39 PM
needs a "frame off restoration". I'm still trying to figure out how to do one on a unibody car!

Maybe he / she is refering / suggesting as to removing the engine and the k-frame (frame off) so that the body can be completely redone properly.   :yesnod:

Ghoste

This is the seedy flip side to the sudden and widely published spike in the value of old Mopars.  A Hemi Cuda sells for a couple of million of television and everyone wants to cash in.  ::)

blackcharger

maybe I'm lost in the past somewhere, but for $20gs, I better be able to drive the damn thing home. And I like the part about the "rear end rust because of the flat tires" So... if they had aired up the tires 20 years ago, it wouldn't have rusted?