News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Capital City Mopar show...Rancho Cordova, CA

Started by LeesRT, June 25, 2016, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeesRT

Went to a really nice show in Rancho Cordova, CA today.  I have about 160 pictures of the cars that were there.  I'm posting all the Chargers that were there for now.  I will probably post the others if people are interested in seeing what was there.

LeesRT

more

LeesRT

more

LeesRT

more

LeesRT

more

LeesRT

more

LeesRT

more

Kern Dog

Hey, thanks for posting the pictures. I'm a member of the Sacramento based Capital City Mopars club and I was working that show today. I appreciate everyone that braved the heat to be there. Lots of great cars to see, plenty of shade too.

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

johnnycharger

I was there too. It was a great show. That blue autocross looking charger was beautiful.

LeesRT

Here's the non Charger cars I took pics of.

LeesRT

more non charger

LeesRT

more non charger

LeesRT

more non charger

LeesRT

more non charger

LeesRT

more non charger

LeesRT

more non charger