News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Golden Star Floor Pans

Started by 72Charger72, May 19, 2016, 09:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

72Charger72

Anyone used this company yet?

Lennard

I haven't, but it sounds like a cheap Chinese restaurant.   ;D

72Charger72

haha yep I have been pricing them for a few weeks now and suddenly they came up on the search results? Of course there using the same photo
all of them use for the image.

green69rt

Quote from: 72Charger72 on May 19, 2016, 09:09:31 AM
Anyone used this company yet?

Looks like a reseller of AMD and others.

72Charger72

I actually just called them. Located in Texas and said they have been a wholesaler for over ten yrs.
They just started doing business with Jegs but there prices are half of AMD's and just a little less than Good Mark.
Now I know nothing about the after market industry( how or who actually makes this stuff) but he said they are the same as AMD and Good Marks OEM repro.
I may try them? 218.00 + 99.00 shipping for Full front floor pan but looks like delivery date of 6/15
I also just called Jegs to verify and confirm the quality etc they said they have sold quite a few with no known issues. They are OEM quality and coated.

ht4spd307

Quote from: Lennard on May 19, 2016, 09:22:10 AM
I haven't, but it sounds like a cheap Chinese restaurant.   ;D
f()cken gold :hah: :lol: :2thumbs:

72Charger72

Got the Gold Star floor pan last week looks as nice as any AMD or Goodmark...now I havent had time to test the fit yet but overall for 313.00 delivered..
seems like a great deal!