News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What's Going On Here?

Started by Shakey, April 13, 2006, 12:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

I read this morning that Brian (resq302) is going to be a Father later this year.  :thumbs:

Then I read that Paul's Wife (PocketThunder) is expecting, their second Child is due in November.   :thumbs: :thumbs:

I might as well let you folks in on the news, my second is due in August.   :yesnod:

I know that all three of us are in the process of restoring Chargers, when did we find the time and energy?

I know you folks enjoy pics so here are a few from last week.

The last one kinda freaks me out, we caught him/her in mid yawn.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Shakey on April 13, 2006, 12:52:49 PM
I read this morning that Brian (resq302) is going to be a Father later this year.  :thumbs:

Then I read that Paul's Wife (PocketThunder) is expecting, their second Child is due in November.   :thumbs: :thumbs:

I might as well let you folks in on the news, my second is due in August.   :yesnod:

I know that all three of us are in the process of restoring Chargers, when did we find the time and energy?

I've always got the time and energy... :devil:   :yesnod:  but now i've been cut off :icon_smile_blackeye:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

Man, I'm glad those days are over for me...I've been shootin' blanks since 1987. :D

But nonetheless, congrats to all youz guyz! :cheers:

PS, Shakey...that last one looks like something from a ghost movie. :o :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

is_it_EVER_done?

I'm scarred now! I'm restoring a Charger, and I sure hope what you guys have isn't contagious! Seems like women will do ANYTHING to keep you from working on your car! :o   I would think about dumping my girlfriend, but I can get her to do all the undesirable, but necessary clean up jobs on my cars/parts, but if THIS IS THE COST! :scared:

Congrats to all you who think this is a desirable thing, however I've been their, done that, years ago, so I find it == shall we say == rather unacceptable nowdays!

By the way, the third pic looks as though he is about to open up a can of wup-ass!

greenpigs

The X says I am a daddy..but I doubt it, due date is mid September.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

General_01

Quote from: PocketThunder on April 13, 2006, 12:58:54 PM

I've always got the time and energy... :devil:   :yesnod:  but now i've been cut off :icon_smile_blackeye:

Oh-oh. You must have brought home another Charger. :P

By the way, how's your 2 year, oops..I mean 5 year project coming along? :-X :devil:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

NHCharger

but now i've been cut off :icon_smile_blackeye:

Don't worry. After 20+ years of marriage you get use to it. (and our youngest is 16 :icon_smile_blackeye:)
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

PocketThunder

Quote from: NHCharger on April 13, 2006, 09:19:33 PM
but now i've been cut off :icon_smile_blackeye:

Don't worry. After 20+ years of marriage you get use to it. (and our youngest is 16 :icon_smile_blackeye:)

:o :o :o 

Quote from: General_01 on April 13, 2006, 08:52:59 PM

Oh-oh. You must have brought home another Charger. :P

By the way, how's your 2 year, oops..I mean 5 year project coming along? :-X :devil:

NO WAY Jose!!  the block will be done next week and its going in the car on the 29th!
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

dodgecharger-fan

I let others have the kids now..

My grandson was born a couple of weeks ago.
Great kid. I've never heard him cry. Never.
Then I think, he gnaws on a coupla boobs for food, loads his diaper that someone else cleans up, and sleeps. What's he got to cry about?

Grand daughters are 7 and 5. Lots of fun and just when they get all cranked up on sugar, I can send then home.  :icon_smile_big:
The youngest is getting to a point where she seems to be guided by demons. Always looking for a button to push and always with an angelic, "Who? me?' look on her face.
It's hilarious because I get to them watch someone else have to deal with it.  :icon_smile_cool:

69_500

Congrats to you guys on expecting children.

Now that our son is 2 my wife is really wanting to have another child soon. So I expect that we will be attempting to have a second child here soon. Kids are so much fun. Espcially when my son is only 2 and already has a love for these Chargers and Daytona's.

73dodge

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on April 14, 2006, 07:52:32 AM

Then I think, he gnaws on a coupla boobs for food, loads his diaper that someone else cleans up, and sleeps. What's he got to cry about?

Grand daughters are 7 and 5. Lots of fun and just when they get all cranked up on sugar, I can send then home.  :icon_smile_big:
The youngest is getting to a point where she seems to be guided by demons. Always looking for a button to push and always with an angelic, "Who? me?' look on her face.
It's hilarious because I get to them watch someone else have to deal with it.  :icon_smile_cool:

DUDE YOU HAVE GRANDKIDS?????

How old were you when you had your kids 12???????

Either that or you look really young for being a grandpa?
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

73dodge

If you don't know what's going on here I am sure someone will be willing to explain to you how this kind of thing happens
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: 73dodge on April 14, 2006, 09:42:40 AM
Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on April 14, 2006, 07:52:32 AM

DUDE YOU HAVE GRANDKIDS?????

How old were you when you had your kids 12???????

Either that or you look really young for being a grandpa?

When I saw that you replied to this thread, I knew you were gonna say that.  :icon_smile_cool:

My wife had twin girls in her first marriage. They are 27. So, I'm a step-grandpa I guess (and not yet 40). I've never really made the distinction, though.
I've been "Dad" since they were about 6 or 7.