News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

just wonder where ppeople are ?

Started by brad mcintyre, April 01, 2016, 07:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charge69

Hey ACUDANUT,  I was stationed at NAS Olathe Ks. when I returned from Vietnam and was there from mid 1968 until Feb. '70.  It is now New Century Air Park but I think one or two of the old buildings are still there.

I live In Spring Tx. , a northern suburb of Houston.

DixieRestoParts

Dixie Restoration Parts
Ball Ground, Georgia
Phone: (770) 975-9898
Phone Hours: M-F 10am-6pm EST
mail@dixierestorationparts.com
Veteran owned small business

The Best Parts at a Fair Price

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on April 12, 2016, 07:39:31 PM

Still the greatest city.....every town has their bad neighborhoods...even in Turbansville

Get it right, it's Turban Town. Sheesh!    ;)

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

68 BENGAL R/T

Metro Detroit, Mi

4cruzin

Located in Howell, Michigan . . . about 1/2 hour north of Ann Arbor!   :2thumbs:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

DeltaV

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel

RusTy/SE

TeeWJay426

Southern New Hampshah (Salem, specifically)
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

redgum78

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html