News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

just wonder where ppeople are ?

Started by brad mcintyre, April 01, 2016, 07:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

303 Mopar

1968 Charger - 1970 Cuda - 1969 Sport Satellite Convertible

birdsandbees

Just around the corner from the psychiatric hospital !  :yesnod:
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

RallyeMike

I know where the people are, and will soon be. Here!

I live in Pugetropolis, the mash up of a dozen cities that have grown together to form the madhouse around Seattle. They say there will another 1 million people here in the next 20 years, or about +1000 people every day. I've had the same job and commute for the last 8 years, and it is noticeably more congested in just that short time frame. I can't even imagine what a fustercluck it will be in 20 more.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Charger_Fan

Quote from: RallyeMike on April 05, 2016, 10:51:24 AM

I live in Pugetropolis, the mash up of a dozen cities that have grown together to form the madhouse around Seattle. They say there will another 1 million people here in the next 20 years, or about +1000 people every day. I've had the same job and commute for the last 8 years, and it is noticeably more congested in just that short time frame. I can't even imagine what a fustercluck it will be in 20 more.
Same with our area. There's SO many more people here today than there was 8-10 years ago. It's getting close to where I'm going to throw in the towel, sell my house & move to a small town somewhere. Just gotta work out the income end of that arrangement.  :scratchchin:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ACUDANUT

I tried to start a thread many years ago about starting a list of Mopar members in each state. Did not work or was deleted, I don't remember.  :scratchchin:
A lot of members do not list what State they live in for some reason.
Gardner KS

nvrbdn

I thought there was one from before, and one where people would put a pin on a map. can't remember if that one was from here or not. :scratchchin:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Charger_Fan

Quote from: nvrbdn on April 05, 2016, 05:36:26 PM
I thought there was one from before, and one where people would put a pin on a map. can't remember if that one was from here or not. :scratchchin:
I think that was here, cuz I remember it too.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Chargerguy74

Yeah I remember the map.

Alberta, Canada.
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

Kern Dog

ricksrt

bull

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on April 05, 2016, 07:23:31 AM
2 miles from here..

Looks like the ghetto :icon_smile_big: , didn't you buy a nice barn to remodel?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

garner7555

69 Charger 440 resto-mod

Chad L. Magee

Quote from: Charger_Fan on April 05, 2016, 01:49:52 PM
Quote from: RallyeMike on April 05, 2016, 10:51:24 AM

Same with our area. There's SO many more people here today than there was 8-10 years ago. It's getting close to where I'm going to throw in the towel, sell my house & move to a small town somewhere. Just gotta work out the income end of that arrangement.  :scratchchin:

Come on down to Kansas.  We have plenty of space... :lol:

We had a very large wildfire in the south central part of the state last month.  It started in Oklahoma and crossed over the Kansas border.  Well, 525 square miles of land was completely burned.  Yet, only two houses were lost to the fire.  Yes, it is a isolated state....
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

red72chrgr

Nothing personal, just business

cavemanno1

69rtse4spd

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Ex Californian now living in Straya...

Aussiemadonmopars

Perth, the lower southwest corner of Australia, the most isolated capital city in the world.

dyslexic teddybear

Workweek is in the wilderness/wasteland of northern Vermont. Not really isolated, as I'm about 10 minutes from I91.

I spend my weekends with my fiancee close to the wonderful utopia of Chittenden County.....where the local inhabitants of Burlington[largest Vt city] can be kinda amusing to a backwoods farmer/logger/trucker.

AKcharger

polywideblock

Quote from: 440 on April 07, 2016, 01:55:00 AM
Ex Californian now living in Straya...

so would that be TAS or QLD     :laugh:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE