News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Petty Blue Bird at My Car Collector Car Auction

Started by rob-dirt, March 16, 2016, 10:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winged69

Was this the bird at car auction in Red Deer Alta? There was very little info on the car and what did come as info very vague. I understand not original color for vinyl top and car was B5 . And maybe a 6pk?  No idea if white interior correct, no info on data tag or buildsheet. I understand it went fairly high.

bannedbird

There are a few white top blue (Petty and B5) floating around. I have been collecting pictures of "white top" birds as I search for documentation/history for my white top bird. I think they look good with the right color body and interior.

All Birds would have had a black top from factory. Nothing has been found to document a factory white top bird (as far as I know).

This looks like Joe Medwick's white top Petty car, but in 2014 his had white nose decals (same white bucket seats).

So, anyone know who's car this is?  -Thanks

- Superbird Steve - Chicago
1970 A13 E86 D32 B5 H2XW w/GIII, ITB, 6L85

bannedbird

Since the link posted to the car at: /mystarcollectorcar.com may disappear in future, this is a pix of the car in the link.
- Superbird Steve - Chicago
1970 A13 E86 D32 B5 H2XW w/GIII, ITB, 6L85