News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hiring Transport for 69 Charger

Started by out there, February 06, 2016, 10:25:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

out there

Any recommendations? I would like to haul it enclosed. I tried Dependable and they were reasonable but could not handle an extra hood.
Middletown VA to North Atlanta.
Thanks in advance for any ideas

lukedukem

It's only 8 hour drive there, so 16 total. Why not go get it. Hell, it takes us 8 hours just to get out of Texas from were we are at. You might save some coin going to get it.

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

2592 creston

Intercity Transport did a great job for me!

out there

I am leaning towards just going to get it myself. Almost left first thing this morning, clear weather but the previous owner was heading out of town today.
More snow up there this week, so, that got me thinking enclosed again. I will be checking with any suggestions to compare. Thanks

wingcarenvy

I just purchased a T/A Challenger and had it shipped across the US. What a nightmare. The advice I would give is to go with a transport company with company owned trucks and is know for transporting high end cars. They will treat you and your car with the respect you deserve.

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."