News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Xbox game The Crew - '69 Charger

Started by TruckDriver, February 03, 2016, 04:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Anyone else have it? They got the '69 Charger in it, but you can make it a '68 if you want as they have to options for it. They have several other options you can install each level you make the car. This is my performance level of it. Each level gives you several hood options for blowers, side pipes, rear wing wheel types interior, paint options, etc. The game crosses the whole USA and is free roam on and off road. Yes, you can even make a off road charger. This is the only old Mopar, but they have Viper's, the new charger's and the new Challenger which is my off road dirt car. Has a decent mix of old cars in including street rods (really cool options for making rat rods also), ricers, and old & new muscle, and trucks. Mostly it is about street racing gangs, and the races are on and off road. But you can mess with the cops too and there are stunts you can do. Even make a monster truck if you like. Better game then I thought. Some check points races will last 1 to 3 hours to do. Others only 5 or 15 minutes. Most are optional to do. You get day and night, and sunny to rain to snow to drive in also. Game has a good story line to it also of you trying to get revenge for being set up of the murder of your brother with the help of the FBI. The game is from 2013, and GameStop has it for $16 used. I was surprised to see they have the '67 Chevy Impala 4 door in the game. Cool to me because that was my first car. Some cars are out of proportion though like the '67 Shelby Mustang (to long of a rear clip) and the '69 Camaro (little to short, but not terrible). Some of the car sounds are horrible sometimes though. My '69 Vette with the 4" side pipes sounds like a Nissan once in a while, lol. My Charger and V10 Ram sound awesome as well as a couple of my street rods too. You can hear blower wine, quick change rear ends, cam loping, The V8's sound good at idle and most once suped up  :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

lukedukem

i see they have it for PS4, might have to pick it up
thanks

luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

timmycharger

I played it on the PS4, I really enjoyed it. I had 3 chargers at once in my "garage". I had a bone stock 69 Charger with General Lee type wheels, and a couple with blowers and stuff. The in car view is incredibly accurate, check out the vid below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTciTOpPRU4

The actual game is fun, lots of things to do.  :Twocents:

crj1968

Baldwinvette77

Yeah its an awesome game, the new update is pretty cool, Bonneville salt flat racing at 300+ mph  :coolgleamA:

chargerman69

If you want a game with stock muscle cars like the 60 charger and 70 challenger play Driver san francisco