News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

3 more chargers

Started by cbrestorations, January 29, 2016, 05:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbrestorations

a pair of 68's, sadly the yellow one was a real r/t that crashed hard in the front, even the roof line was pushed up. the gray one is a 318 2bbl, both are in Tennessee, i wont get to see them for about 2 weeks,  the black one is a 70 b5 blue 318 2bbl center console car and i have a 69 in colorado i still have to go pick up.

VegasCharger

:2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Is the bottom pic of the 70 in your driveway? Looks like it.

:cheers: :cheers:

Kern Dog

Admit it. You are hedging your bets to be the sole supplier for Fast and Furious 8.   :smilielol:

cbrestorations

lol no... i hate seeing the chargers destroyed in those movies, yes the 70 is in my driveway, i take it around the bock and piss off the yuppy neighbors down the street cuz its open headers  :icon_smile_big:

VegasCharger

Quote from: cbrestorations on January 29, 2016, 06:35:33 PM
lol no... i hate seeing the chargers destroyed in those movies, yes the 70 is in my driveway, i take it around the bock and piss off the yuppy neighbors down the street cuz its open headers  :icon_smile_big:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Kern Dog

I really love seeing these cars dug out and bought.....
BUT
What the heck do you do for a living? Nobody that I know has the cash to buy this many cars. Even in stripped out condition, these are not $500 73 Dusters!
I am not looking to bash or bitch. I'm just curious how you are able to afford to buy and store all of these. I seem to recall 12 of these so far.

cbrestorations

man whore...fat girls need lovin too

tan top

Quote from: cbrestorations on January 29, 2016, 05:49:56 PM
a pair of 68's, sadly the yellow one was a real r/t that crashed hard in the front, even the roof line was pushed up. the gray one is a 318 2bbl, both are in Tennessee, i wont get to see them for about 2 weeks,  the black one is a 70 b5 blue 318 2bbl center console car and i have a 69 in colorado i still have to go pick up.

:coolgleamA: :2thumbs:  ...  bummer about that yellow 68  R/T  , looks a heavy hit ,  :icon_smile_blackeye:

Quote from: cbrestorations on January 29, 2016, 06:35:33 PM

:lol:  :2thumbs:  finest sound in the world  , a uncorked V8  IMO   :coolgleamA:

Quote from: cbrestorations on January 29, 2016, 07:38:19 PM

:2thumbs:   hmmm , you might be on to something   :think:  :lol:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Baldwinvette77

You have enough 2nd gen chargers to start a dealership  :popcrn: can i special order one?  :lol:

cbrestorations

im probly gonna have to sell a few to buy a bigger place and then start over again lol, or just hit up a bunch more fatty's lol....jk

Kern Dog

Quote from: cbrestorations on January 29, 2016, 07:38:19 PM

Uhhh...I already did my service for the fat chicks. I'll stick to my great wife and ONE car.   :2thumbs:

cbrestorations

lol, naw i do modern engine swaps into classic cars and also build engines for people. its 99 percent of the time been LS engines into classic chevy's. i have 2 1960 cadillacs that ive gotta do ls3 swaps in, a 68 charger ive gotta do a 5.7 hemi swap and ive got 2 chargers ive gotta convert to big blocks plus go thru them to be reliable running driving cars. thats whats on my plate right now. plus my dads 67 pro touring elco and 67 camaro im building for him. in all of that ill squeeze some time in for my rat muscle charger, but first i told lennard ide get his rat muscle charger road worthy. 

Kern Dog

Shoot man, you are living the dream !   :2thumbs:

cbrestorations

i enjoy it but im not charging much as i try and keep the costs down for the average joe

orange383

I'm jealous of all these chargers you have but its great to see them being saved.

Can we see anything of Lennards charger? I'm really interested in rat look chargers at the mo  :2thumbs:

Lennard

There are no pictures at the moment of Lennard's '68 charger.  ;)

Kern Dog

Lennard

ragin sonny

does the 318 68 have both 68 @ 69 marker light holes? wierd

Lennard

Quote from: ragin sonny on January 31, 2016, 11:38:58 AM
Could be a piece of tape or something.

cbrestorations

Quote from: ragin sonny on January 31, 2016, 11:38:58 AM

its a super rare 1 of 1 factory option, now she's worth eleventyfrillion dollars lol

69charger2002

Sounds like you are doing what I used to do. I used to go around the country buying up cheap 68-70 chargers. At one point I had 38 in the back yard(you can see a lot in my sig pic)...
and only 5 ran. At that point I was thinking will I be a hoarder forever or should I sell some and just have a few nice ones for myself. I chose the latter. I bet I went a million miles running around getting chargers from 97-07.. Now that I have owned 180 over the years, I'm done chasing.. lol. Good luck on your adventures!
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

cbrestorations

Quote from: 69charger2002 on February 01, 2016, 09:22:18 PM
Sounds like you are doing what I used to do. I used to go around the country buying up cheap 68-70 chargers. At one point I had 38 in the back yard(you can see a lot in my sig pic)...
and only 5 ran. At that point I was thinking will I be a hoarder forever or should I sell some and just have a few nice ones for myself. I chose the latter. I bet I went a million miles running around getting chargers from 97-07.. Now that I have owned 180 over the years, I'm done chasing.. lol. Good luck on your adventures!

you were able to get them when they were cheaper lol, i should of started years ago but i spent my teenage and early to mid 20's spending every dime i had on racing.

smithenhiven

Is that 70 you posted here the same one currently on ebay?

cbrestorations

yup, she was to originally be my rat muscle project but decided to use the yellow 69 i picked up instead. so i robbed the suregrip out of it and replaced with a 2.76 open then slapped it on sleezebay.