News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I NEED A SET SUPERBIRD HEADLIGHT PIVOTS

Started by BigBlockSam, January 26, 2016, 03:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

you are correct they went 6 years before the last one so they moved it up a year to get back on track  
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

thehemikid

If I'm remembering correctly, the last event was postponed by 1 yr cause of Tim's health. So the next will be only 4 yrs away.  :shruggy:

BigBlockSam

QuoteHuh  There is not another big wing car event @ talladega for another 5 years  Huh

don't tell Jack or we'll never get these wing cars done. thanks honey , i spoke to rick  and he;s got everything i need and powder coated too  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on January 29, 2016, 05:22:47 PM
QuoteHuh  There is not another big wing car event @ talladega for another 5 years  Huh

don't tell Jack or we'll never get these wing cars done. thanks honey , i spoke to rick  and he;s got everything i need and powder coated too  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
buy me a set while your at it  baby cakes 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Lighthorseman

Quote from: moparstuart on January 29, 2016, 02:25:16 PM
Quote from: Lighthorseman on January 29, 2016, 02:19:07 PM
..." ???  There is not another big wing car event @ talladega for another 5 years  ???"...

..."He's staring early"...

Nothing wrong with that plan.  I want my "Birdible" finished for that event too.  :2thumbs:
Birdible is a @Register Trademark of Stuart Sutton Inc.  all right and privedges are owned by Him   :nana: :nana: :slap:

Ha ha!  We'll meet up at the event and I'll buy you a Slurpee!