News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Panel bonding adhesive

Started by b5blue, January 02, 2016, 09:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

I just ordered Panel bonding adhesive from Eastwood. I had good luck with Evercoat's Maxum in the past but it's expensive! Also it can be difficult to get any of these cartridge type supplies that are fresh inventory. Other brands call for the dual cylinder guns that cost 50-90 bucks and Eastwood's will use the beefy Evercoat gun I have. I'll be bonding repair panels to my old firewall A/C holes to adapt for Classic Auto Air A/C made to fit non A/C B Body firewalls. I'll let you all know how it works out!  :2thumbs: 

jaak

:2thumbs:

Hey Neal, you got any threads with recent pics of your car? I haven't been on much until here lately... just wondering how it looks now.

Keep up the good work!

b5blue

Hi Jason!  :wave:  No new stuff going on with it after wiring/dash. I payed off my mobile home and have been busy redoing it's interior. The body repairs have held up nicely with just a few minor issues. After my computer crashed I realized the only on going pics I have are here!  :lol:  Today is only the second day temps are under 85+ down here so I'm hoping cooler weather stays a while. (That's why I ordered adhesive now.)
Good to hear from ya!  :2thumbs: