News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

predictions 2016

Started by el dub, January 01, 2016, 06:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el dub

I predict there will be a lot of news in 2016. And that the world series will be won by the Americans
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

ws23rt

I predict that the sun will continue to shine causing sustained global warming.

I predict that 2016 will bring even more division to the USA.

polywideblock

I predict that 2016 will bring even more division to the world

fixed it for you   ;)  :cheers:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

DeltaV

Kim Jong-il will be abducted by extraterrestrial beings...never to be heard from again.
Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel

Mopar Nut

America will get a new president elected 
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

polywideblock

Quote from: DeltaV on January 01, 2016, 10:14:43 PM
Kim Jong-il will be abducted by extraterrestrial beings...never to be heard from again.

didn't that happen already and they threw him back  ( why else would someone be so pissed ,if not from a good probing )  ;D

stripedelete

1.  The Cleveland Browns will be mathematically eliminated from the playoff's by Labor Day.

2.  The Cleveland Browns will have at least 1.6 more Starting Quarterbacks .

3   None of the new QB's will be Kim Jong-il.

(I know,,,,  I'm stepping out on a limb a little with #3.)

:brickwall:

Fred

I predict that some time in the future we'll look back on 2016 as being a good year!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

DeltaV

1) Angela Merkel will die.
2) Queen Elizabeth II will be replaced due to illness.
3) There will be a cataclysmic volcanic eruption.
4) A major CME will wipe out most man-made satellites.
5) Ebola will break out in north Africa and not be contained.
6) China will clean house in their western provinces.
7) Martial law will be declared before November elections in the U.S.A.
Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel

polywideblock

do you know something I don't   :scratchchin:

JB400

Quote from: DeltaV on January 02, 2016, 01:54:24 AM
1) Angela Merkel will die.
2) Queen Elizabeth II will be replaced due to illness.
3) There will be a cataclysmic volcanic eruption.
4) A major CME will wipe out most man-made satellites.
5) Ebola will break out in north Africa and not be contained.
6) China will clean house in their western provinces.
7) Martial law will be declared before November elections in the U.S.A.
I can see where these could happen, in a worse case scenario.  But, let's hope none of these happen, especially #7

el dub

Not many predictions for this giant forum   

stripedelete

Psssst!   Hey,,,, dub.   You might want to rethink this one.

el dub

Your right stripe. I gotta work on my new year resolutions

RallyeMike

Uneventfully, I predict more of the same.

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

skip68

I predict that one of you that's posted in this thread will be __________  and then you'll beg to ____________________  until you __________________      :yesnod:
But you never know, I could be wrong.    :shruggy:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

el dub

But will it be with a blonde?   :icon_smile_big:

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Kern Dog

Prediction:

AMD will decide to produce a complete 1968-70 Charger Body. The shells will not include holes or indentations for side marker lights or reflectors. The taillight panel will be shipped separate to allow a common body to apply to all three years. They will not include a K member or rear suspension but will be shipped with disposable cradles with caster wheels for easy movement on hard surfaces. They will be issued a  VIN to be titled as "Replacement Body". The price will make them a viable alternative to enthusiasts in the Rust belt who are accustomed to paying premium prices for rusty hulks.
In 2018, they will release 1970 Charger fenders and hoods. This will allow the Body shells to be combined with the 1970 fenders.

Then rain will fall on all of California. Plants will grow. Reservoirs will be replenished. Weenie freeloaders will pack up and move to New York while the hard working, fair minded citizens will finally repair the damage the government has created over the last 25 years.
Sightings of pigs in flight will be reported along with primates emerging from human rectums.

Maybe I went to far on this one.

I believe the last part more then the first  :2thumbs:

el dub

It's going to rain for a week in central Calif. I know cuz it was on the news. :icon_smile_big:

Also saw this:

Arctic Ice Report

The Arctic Ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in some places the seals are finding the water too hot, according to a report to the Commerce Department yesterday from Consulate, at Bergen, Norway.

Reports from fishermen, seal hunters and explorers all point to a radical change in climate conditions and hitherto unheard-of temperatures in the Arctic zone.

Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has been met as far north as 81 degrees 29 minutes. Soundings to a depth of 3,100 meters showed the gulf stream still very warm.

Great masses of ice have been replaced by moraines of earth and stones, the report continued, while at many points well known glaciers have entirely disappeared.

Very few seals and no white fish are found in the eastern Arctic, while vast shoals of herring and smelts which have never before ventured so far north, are being encountered in the old seal fishing grounds.

Within a few years, it is predicted that due to the ice melt, the sea will rise and make most coastal cities uninhabitable.

I must apologize.  I neglected to mention that this report was from November 2, 1922, as reported  by the AP and published in The Washington Post -- 93 years ago.   Alarmist global warning even back then!  No doubt caused by Model T Ford emissions. Or horse poop emissions.

What would they be saying if the planet went through another ice age?

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: 440 on January 05, 2016, 09:46:50 AM
What would they be saying if the planet went through another ice age?

The coming ice age is sooooooo 1970s.............

skip68

:scratchchin:  I think my prediction came true.