News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

how to check the check valve??

Started by dodgey68, December 28, 2015, 09:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodgey68

hello dc.com
I am needing to check my check valve, can It be removed easily without removing the booster, its the Bendix Booster ,
, or how else can I check it??,,
I looked up how to test booster, it seems to be ok, ,, but every now and then on a drive usually at 50-60 mph I get a firm pedal,  and front starts to shake, I worked out the brakes are coming on slightly?? any suggestions,,
when all you own is a hammer, every job  resembles a nail.

dodgey68

Quote from: dodgey68 on December 28, 2015, 09:00:06 PM
hello dc.com
I am needing to check my check valve, can It be removed easily without removing the booster, its the Bendix Booster ,
, or how else can I check it??,,
I looked up how to test booster, it seems to be ok, ,, but every now and then on a drive usually at 50-60 mph I get a firm pedal,  and front starts to shake, I worked out the brakes are coming on slightly?? any suggestions,,

ok I read other posts and figured out how to remove check valve, its ok,, and the booster had a bit of  pressure when I removed the valve??
when all you own is a hammer, every job  resembles a nail.