News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What did Santa get you for car related gifts??

Started by NHCharger, December 26, 2015, 08:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NHCharger

Actually my wife got me these- She is awesome.

Drymate Floor mat. Now have two for both Chargers. It has a rubber backing to keep the moisture off the bottom of the Chargers. In the fall and Spring with the quick change in temperture in unconditioned garage I use to have water dripping off the bottom of the cars, not good. Had plywood under one car for a long time. Now have mats for both.

Stud gun/welder dent puller system. this thing is da bomb. Should have bought it when I was restoring the 68.

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

garner7555

American Autowire Highway 22 wiring kit
California Car Cover
Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers
:2thumbs:
69 Charger 440 resto-mod

hemi71x

Got myself one of those pneumatic, mechanics creeper stools, and i guess a new fuel pump for the daily driver, as it died on the 24th, with 192K on the odometer.

RF-4C Phantom 69-370 Zweibrucken, Germany

el dub

My neighbor Javier made me this picture off of a photo he took of my car. Pretty nice.
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

jaak

I got a couple things for my shop... got a new Shop Vac, mine has lasted almost 13 years, but its about to die. New one is nice, its a 16 gallon and has a larger hose than my old 12 gal.

I also got a Scan Tool, I have always been wanting one, just never got around to it. Its pretty sweet, it reads live data, and can read ABS codes too.

myk

I got the registration bill for my Mustang, Camaro, and the renewal bill for the Charger's Hagerty policy, which I might add went up like $70... :2thumbs: