News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Please help me with my license plate collection

Started by bull, December 23, 2015, 09:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

I can wait because I'm supposed to be getting a Kentucky plate now from someone else. Hopefully it's a newer one like you have but Bryan and I have been doing some plate trading already so either way, we can work it out. Bryan doesn't care what vintage they are but I'm trying to get newer ones.

A383Wing

yea, what bull said.....year of plate make no difference to me....as long as it doesn't look like it went through a blender, I'm good with whatever you have

Thanks, Bryan

bull

If anyone ever comes across one of these in good shape please, PLEASE let me know. They are really hard to find.

Chad L. Magee

Quote from: bull on April 26, 2016, 08:14:29 AM
If anyone ever comes across one of these in good shape please, PLEASE let me know. They are really hard to find.

Maybe this guy might have one of those for sale:

http://www.nextechclassifieds.com/listings/1177804/

The catch is that he wants to sell at least 100 plates minimum and I do not know if he would have any newer than the 70s...

Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

bull

Quote from: Chad L. Magee on April 30, 2016, 08:25:30 PM
Quote from: bull on April 26, 2016, 08:14:29 AM

Maybe this guy might have one of those for sale:

http://www.nextechclassifieds.com/listings/1177804/

The catch is that he wants to sell at least 100 plates minimum and I do not know if he would have any newer than the 70s...

Thanks. I'll ask him but it doesn't look too promising. :2thumbs:

baullz

Bull,

You still looking for a North Dakota plate?  If so PM me your address and I will get one out to you.

Thanks,
Kyle

bull

Quote from: baullz on May 23, 2016, 02:01:23 PM
Bull,

You still looking for a North Dakota plate?  If so PM me your address and I will get one out to you.

Thanks,
Kyle

Thanks but I already got one. Can't remember who gave it to me though. :shruggy:

My daughters got me Connecticut for Father's Day.

Eight to go:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: bull on June 15, 2016, 10:38:38 PM

Thanks but I already got one. Can't remember who gave it to me though. :shruggy:

Ahh, the onset of senility. I almost remember that. Don't try to fight it, it only makes it worse. :poke:   :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

A383Wing

I could use a North Dakota plate.....(hint hint)

Bryan

skip68

Oh crap, I still owe you a Nevada plate Bryan.   😉
I'll get it out to you Monday. I'll have Lisa do it so we know it'll get done. LOL 😂😅😄😆😃😄😁😀
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!