News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Please help me with my license plate collection

Started by bull, December 23, 2015, 09:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

:icon_smile_big: It gets here when it gets here. No deadline. Thanks!

GOTWING

bull

skip68

Where's my virtual beers?    :'(
I got my new plates today so I've got the others available.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

bull

:cheers: Here you go. Sorry, been busy working on the Charger. Those shifters are a pain to put back together and install.

Thanks, Skip, and thanks to everyone else who's helped me out. Much appreciated! :cheers:

skip68

No problem  :cheers:  I like the Alaska plate.   :2thumbs: 
I'll send yours off Bryan.   :cheers:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

bull

Quote from: skip68 on January 08, 2016, 09:58:29 AM

Yeah, me too. It's the only modern plate I've seen so far with raised letters in the state's name rather than just the characters.

A383Wing

Quote from: skip68 on January 08, 2016, 09:58:29 AM
I'll send yours off Bryan.   :cheers:

Thanks Skippy

bull

A383Wing

my updated list of state plates I need in case anyone can help...fergot to scratch off Nevada, I'm supposed to have one on the way

Bryan

skip68

Oops.   :rofl:  I'll get that to you Bryan asap.    :icon_smile_wink:

bull

I don't have any of those, Bryan, but next chance I get I'm going to talk to a new neighbor of mine who just moved here from Florida. He's got a new "Charger" with some pristine Florida plates bolted to it. :icon_smile_cool:

A383Wing

Quote from: bull on January 15, 2016, 08:39:55 PM
I don't have any of those, Bryan, but next chance I get I'm going to talk to a new neighbor of mine who just moved here from Florida. He's got a new "Charger" with some pristine Florida plates bolted to it. :icon_smile_cool:

:2thumbs:

rt green

who needs a south Dakota? I've got a couple. I need a few I don't have. let me know what you got for extras, and i'll swap you. pm me addresses.
third string oil changer

Lord Warlock

May have an extra florida tag laying around, have to look in the hobby garage.  Know one is dated back to early 2000s, but its a vanity tag, or one with custom lettering of 2QIK4U on it. (I still use the same tag now on my dd)  Any recent tags will be hoarded in the state now that the state started charging up to 700 bucks for a new plate.  Used to be only about 30 bucks, now its ridiculous. 
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

A383Wing

Quote from: Lord Warlock on January 17, 2016, 03:22:13 AM
May have an extra florida tag laying around, have to look in the hobby garage. 

I would be interested in it if you have one to spare

Thanks

bull

Quote from: Lord Warlock on January 17, 2016, 03:22:13 AM
May have an extra florida tag laying around, have to look in the hobby garage.  Know one is dated back to early 2000s, but its a vanity tag, or one with custom lettering of 2QIK4U on it. (I still use the same tag now on my dd)  Any recent tags will be hoarded in the state now that the state started charging up to 700 bucks for a new plate.  Used to be only about 30 bucks, now its ridiculous. 

I got an Ohio personalized plate that says Kaua1 from a friend I had in high school. She's a big fan of Hawaii and what gets me is she works from home, can live anywhere she wants and she hates snow so where does she live, yeah, not Hawaii. I don't get it.

Lord Warlock

I've got several to choose from, feel a little funny giving an old plate away that is actually the same tag I currently use, so will keep my 2QIK4U tag, but have two others, one regular nothing special tag that used to be on the kids truck, and one of the wife's tags that got replaced, wife's tag is a save the florida Panther tag and has a mountain lion visible in the middle, a normal tag just has a couple of oranges in the middle.  I'll try to take a photo and send it to you tomorrow. 
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

grdprx

I'm pleased I found this thread!  I'll look through my box and see if I have anything you need Bull.  I got back into my collection last year, I primarily need plates on the East coast now.  Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, N & S Carolina, Vermont and a newer Michigan.  Also want the silver Nevada with the ram on it.  I remember those from the family road trips.  Appreciate any help if you have spares.

:cheers:

bull

Quote from: Lord Warlock on January 20, 2016, 03:55:53 AM
I've got several to choose from, feel a little funny giving an old plate away that is actually the same tag I currently use, so will keep my 2QIK4U tag, but have two others, one regular nothing special tag that used to be on the kids truck, and one of the wife's tags that got replaced, wife's tag is a save the florida Panther tag and has a mountain lion visible in the middle, a normal tag just has a couple of oranges in the middle.  I'll try to take a photo and send it to you tomorrow. 

:2thumbs: Thanks. I'm not picky, just modern-style plates that haven't been tacoed (http://definithing.com/tacoed/).

Quote from: grdprx on January 20, 2016, 01:22:35 PM
I'm pleased I found this thread!  I'll look through my box and see if I have anything you need Bull.  I got back into my collection last year, I primarily need plates on the East coast now.  Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, N & S Carolina, Vermont and a newer Michigan.  Also want the silver Nevada with the ram on it.  I remember those from the family road trips.  Appreciate any help if you have spares.

:cheers:

I think I'm pretty much in the same boat, needing east coast plates. The only eastern plate I have extra is New Jersey (2) plus I have one extra Wisconsin, one Utah, one Montana and a pair of older Iowa plates from the mid 80s.

A383Wing

Quote from: bull on January 21, 2016, 09:43:05 PM

I think I'm pretty much in the same boat, needing east coast plates.

me too, plus some from the mid-west states

Lord Warlock

Quote from: bull on January 21, 2016, 09:43:05 PM
Quote from: Lord Warlock on January 20, 2016, 03:55:53 AM

:2thumbs: Thanks. I'm not picky, just modern-style plates that haven't been tacoed (http://definithing.com/tacoed/).

Give me an address to send it to, send it to me via PM or email.  Think I can send the panther tag, its pretty to look at and looks good on a wall.  and its almost perfect as far as condition goes. 

Lord Warlock

In a few months may have another florida tag.  My daughter is stressing us on one of our plates, we gave/sold her a car and she needs the tag until she can sell her old truck, but we need it back by end of month.  Have one other tag that hasn't expired yet so may have to send it to her to tide her over. 

rick.d

I have N.H. and Massachusettes, PM me your address, I will send them out soon.