News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

RENT THE CHICKEN ! 🐔🐔🐔🐔 Never new this could be real.

Started by skip68, December 23, 2015, 12:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

:rofl:  🐔  Evidently you can rent chickens for farm fresh eggs at your own home.    :rofl:   I'm sorry but who rents chickens?    :smilielol: :smilielol: :rofl: :smilielol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  if you don't pay your rent are they going to repossess your chicken?    :rofl: :rofl: :smilielol:  Is there a chicken repo man?    :rofl: :rofl:  sorry guys, I'm sitting here laughing my ass off.   
I had no idea that chickens were expensive or a need for financing.    :rofl:
Wonder if there's a "lay-away" program.    :rofl:
I'm almost in tears writing this.   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
Your thoughts.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

68X426

Sad what urbanites and non-aggies will do for a taste of country living. 

Reminds me of the great western film Lonesome Dove.  Gus and Woodrow simply stated:  WE DON"T RENT PIGS.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

J.Bond

In some cases you lease the birds. Laying hens have a cycle, just like most things in life. At the end of their job, they are repurposed as meat. Soup or stew.

I was surprised to find out years ago, a good chunk of the offshore unlimited APBA owners were chicken farmers..... Carol Shelby..... Chicken farmer.....

It pays very well!!!!!

stripedelete

Quote from: J.Bond on December 23, 2015, 03:33:49 PM
In some cases you lease the birds. Laying hens have a cycle, just like most things in life. At the end of their job, they are repurposed as meat. Soup or stew.

I was surprised to find out years ago, a good chunk of the offshore unlimited APBA owners were chicken farmers..... Carol Shelby..... Chicken farmer.....

It pays very well!!!!!

I think you've got it.   A couple of months ago I had to show an urban chicken owner how to "harvest" a chicken.

This guy threw out double yoke eggs.  So, I would believe there are people can't deal with eating thier chickens.

stripedelete

In Atlanta they rent goats to eat Kudzu.

I made a little coin renting out bales of Wheat Straw.