News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Typical interior components installation costs?

Started by c5_nc, April 07, 2006, 03:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c5_nc

Most the interior for my charger should be in early next week.  Door panels, carpet, headliner I was expecting to have done at a shop.  Before I start pricing, I was curious for input on what others have been quoted or paid if anyone is comfortable sharing that information.  I found one reference on the for $1000 to install seat covers, carpet, headliner.  Anyone else?

PocketThunder

Headliner install here is $250, but in New York its $350.  I'm doing the seats, panels etc.. myself.  and the headliner.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

MadScientist

Mine is a little different, but for having the seats recovered, vinyl top and headliner isntalled $1500.  Thats with me providing most of the materials

MS

Nacho-RT74

Hehehe... I made locally on an upholstery the seat covers. Covers and seats already covered cost was complete for me US$180. I installed by myself the carpet and headliner. I get joined also by myself all the interior...

Of course I'm talking about a very different country with cheaper stuff

I think the harder to do is the headliner, and maybe seat covers installing job, but carpet and get joined all the interior isn't really hard.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

71440charger

where did you all find door pannel covers? that is all i lack is fron and rear door panels to be recovered
The Killer Cam

c5_nc

Quote from: 71440charger on April 12, 2006, 07:04:53 AM
where did you all find door pannel covers? that is all i lack is fron and rear door panels to be recovered

Upper door pads?  Door panels are PUI Interiors.  Upper door pads I'm using SEM Saddle Dye, its a good match.