News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1971 Charger R/T engine bay pics please!

Started by NateCharger, December 03, 2015, 12:00:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NateCharger

I am looking for a few engine bay pics for a 71' Charger 440 with A/C, more specifically, pictures of the firewall. Mine was hacked up a little bit and I want to make everything proper. Can somebody help me out?

NateCharger

I looked through all those pictures before starting the thread  :icon_smile_big: I couldn't zoom in and get a clear look. Thanks though

71_Charger_R/T

I can get you some pictures.   What specifically are you looking for? Accessories on the firewall or the sheet metal itself?

NateCharger

Quote from: 71_Charger_R/T on December 04, 2015, 05:19:15 PM
I can get you some pictures.   What specifically are you looking for? Accessories on the firewall or the sheet metal itself?

Awesome!!! Sheet metal and accessories if possible.

71_Charger_R/T

71_Charger_R/T

I'm sorry I didn't get to the pictures for you today....... I got busy working on my brother's trucks this morning and just got in now.  I'll try to get you some tomorrow.  I see you got some possible answers to your question about the firewall and this may be a moot point now.  

71_Charger_R/T

I don't know if these will be of any help, But it's what I could get today.

71 SE3834V

Sorry I'm late to the party. Car stuff has been off my mind lately and I haven't been on the site.
Hope this helps and I have more pics in larger size I can email if need be.

71 Charger SE 383 4V
72 Galaxie 500 400 2V