News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

IS IT TO LATE TO STOP THE WORLD CANCER (MIDDLE EAST TERRORISTS)?????????

Started by skip68, November 14, 2015, 09:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

We've changed our reasons for war.  It used to be one warring party would attack another for personal gain.  When they did, they stayed there.  The dominated party was either enslaved, moved, or adopted the practices of the conquering party.  Nowadays, our military is just a SWAT team.  They move in, take out the bad guys, and leave (current admin. philosophy.)  We should have just moved in like we did in Germany and Japan.  It would have allowed these people to see how we live and possibly changed their minds about us.

Mike DC

Germany & Japan were capable of being intact functional countries and they were tired of fighting when WWII ended. 

The ME has been at war with itself for most of written history and the West currently wants exactly one thing from it.  Very different situation. 

If Germany & Japan had the kind of money-tree resource supply & lack of foreigner occupation that the ME has had for the last 70+ years, they would never have started WWII in the first place.   

skip68

I understand Mike.  Good points but, if most of the ME people hate us and think we are the bad guy, then where are all these refugees coming from?    
 I'd imagine most people in those ME countries live in fear.  Not fear from us but from the radicals.  The radicals want to keep fighting and control and hate us for interfering as we try to help those people who need it.   So, we create safe zones over there for the refugees, we go city to city and offer protection to those that want out.  After the flow of refugees slows and it appears most if not all are out of the danger zones we level the entire areas.  
The problem as I see it is we put our noses in their business over there without a serious plan.   Now we are the enemy and we either pull out completely or go in completely.   There is no in between.  We've been doing the in between for decades.  
These countries in the ME know they have terrorist radicals in their country.  So, why aren't they controlling it?   Why can we come from all over the world to fight these guys in these countries backyard?   Any country not cooperating or asking for help (coming forward to the U.N. asking for help) should be considered the enemy.   They know dam well that they have terrorists there.  Now to be fair they may not have the resources to go after them or they fear their country being turned into a war zzone.   I completely understand that but they need to understand that the world is done with these terrorists and sooner or later It's going to be a war zone in their backyard.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

"It's gonna take time"   :rofl: 
That's what I'm hearing from CNN this morning.    :slap:
We've (I've) been hearing this bull ship for 25 years dealing with the middle east.     OMG!    :slap:
By the time we defeat the majority of Isis we'll be in another fight with the next generation of these basturds under a different name.   When are we going to end their circle of life?  Or, when are we going to pull out and look the other way and worry about our own?   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

sunfire69

Skip...
To answer your question...yes it is to late to stop it....the cells are in place world wide including here in the US...the "refugee" crisis is indeed a Trojan horse and was used as a reinforcement to the cells already in place....
In the US.. Buffalo NY, almost the entire state of Wisconsin and Michigan which by the way is referred to in some circles as Mishganastan are prime locations for foreign terrorists...
You can now turn the entire Middle East  into a glass parking lot and these cells will act in the ancient tradition of the middle east and exact revenge on our country....you will have the exact same "tribal" wars here that you have there.....only it will be ME against the US population....the loyalty of these people is to their family and their home country...they have absolutely NO Loyalty to the US....we are in some deep stuff.....
And add to that an open border to our south...

RECHRGD

Quote from: sunfire69 on November 16, 2015, 11:45:55 AM
Skip...
To answer your question...yes it is to late to stop it....the cells are in place world wide including here in the US...the "refugee" crisis is indeed a Trojan horse and was used as a reinforcement to the cells already in place....
In the US.. Buffalo NY, almost the entire state of Wisconsin and Michigan which by the way is referred to in some circles as Mishganastan are prime locations for foreign terrorists...
You can now turn the entire Middle East  into a glass parking lot and these cells will act in the ancient tradition of the middle east and exact revenge on our country....you will have the exact same "tribal" wars here that you have there.....only it will be ME against the US population....the loyalty of these people is to their family and their home country...they have absolutely NO Loyalty to the US....we are in some deep stuff.....
And add to that an open border to our south...

:2thumbs:  I totally agree!  I've been trying to get my liberal friends to see what's going on right under their noses for years.  It's like trying to talk sense to a boulder.  All that's left is be prepared to defend your family and sit back and watch.......

13.53 @ 105.32

skip68

:slap: :rotz: :flame:  
This is a picture of the first wave of 10,000 refugees in Louisiana.  WTF?
Looks like a lot of young men that should be drafted, trained and sent back to defend their country.   Wanna play a game?  See if you can pick the terrorist.   I expect women and children mostly.   Not able bodied young men.   This has scary written all over it.   I'm sorry but they don't belong in our country since we have no real way to know who's the bad guy.   This is what we should say. "I'm sorry but I'll try and help you all I can but YOU ARE NOT COMING IN MY HOME".   WTF?    

John_Kunkel

Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

skip68

That story is a mobster kinda mentality.  Interesting read but it's a little extreme for me.  I can expect and accept innocent casualties.  That's just the downside of war.  But you do what you can to inflict the most damage with the minimum amount of casualties.  
I'm afraid we're really in the shit this time especially with bringing those people here.   Just frickin stupid.  

hemi68charger

Quote from: RECHRGD on November 14, 2015, 10:15:59 AM
My liberal Facebook friends are too busy calling me a racist to realize that Islam is the evil that it is.  Liberalism is what has allowed this scourge to propagate.  Yes, not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslim.  I do not see and never have seen outrage within the Muslim community over these horrendous acts........
I have many Muslim friends that are Islamic. In the truest form of Islam, it is a peaceful religion....... It is nothing more than, at this moment in human history, than warped minds of a few having such an influential effect on so many others for their cause. It is pure selfless hatred for a free society. There was once another moment in human history in which this happened, it was called the Crusades.. One day you're an infidel, the next you're a hero.....

Regardless of the philosophical differences people have, the barbaric and cruel acts that have been going on over the last decade is just that, heartless and barbaric...... I mean, if it was solely an Islamic thing, then why did Beruit get nailed a couple of days ago. This ISIS bunch flatout doesn't like ANYONE with a difference of opinion, even Hezbollah.........

This isn't Islamic in nature, it is pure evil and unfortunately, Satan is using the warped minds of the Islamic extremist to carry out his deeds.....
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Old Moparz

You can debate back & forth as to whether or not the Middle East should be leveled, but keep something in mind. There are a few other countries that have a very large interest in that part of the world & would prefer to keep it in one piece. I suppose the bright side is that maybe WWIII would get our kids & grand kids off their i-pods & out of the house for a change even if it meant they had to put on a uniform.  :rotz:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Old Moparz

Quote from: hemi68charger on November 16, 2015, 03:18:40 PM
Quote from: RECHRGD on November 14, 2015, 10:15:59 AM
My liberal Facebook friends are too busy calling me a racist to realize that Islam is the evil that it is.  Liberalism is what has allowed this scourge to propagate.  Yes, not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslim.  I do not see and never have seen outrage within the Muslim community over these horrendous acts........
I have many Muslim friends that are Islamic. In the truest form of Islam, it is a peaceful religion....... It is nothing more than, at this moment in human history, than warped minds of a few having such an influential effect on so many others for their cause. It is pure selfless hatred for a free society. There was once another moment in human history in which this happened, it was called the Crusades.. One day you're an infidel, the next you're a hero.....

Regardless of the philosophical differences people have, the barbaric and cruel acts that have been going on over the last decade is just that, heartless and barbaric...... I mean, if it was solely an Islamic thing, then why did Beruit get nailed a couple of days ago. This ISIS bunch flatout doesn't like ANYONE with a difference of opinion, even Hezbollah.........

This isn't Islamic in nature, it is pure evil and unfortunately, Satan is using the warped minds of the Islamic extremist to carry out his deeds.....

Well said.  :2thumbs:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

ws23rt

The topic of refugees entering this country (the ones that are fleeing the ME in-particular ) has started to heat up.

We have gone to great lengths to control who can get on a plane. Why are we folks on the ground exposed to the same potential?

A news quip I just heard was about individual states cannot refuse them entry. :scratchchin:??--I guess the gov. insists that uncontrolled immigration is not a state by state issue. :shruggy: It is a government decision/ call.
It looks like the will of the people is disregarded and dismissed again.

I propose that all immigration be only allowed to happen in the -District of Columbia-- AKA Washington DC-- Let's see what the pictures of that would look like :slap:  The temporary camps can be in the vast spaces of our monuments and grounds of our capital city.--A great jester of good will. :2thumbs:

The next step would be to extend the borders of DC to the west coast and north to Canada. The south border is already included. :shruggy:

polywideblock

don't forget that life reassuring statistic that ONLY 1% of these refugee's are potential terrorists  :scratchchin:

we're only  taking 12000  :lol:   that means 120 potential scumbags  :eek2:

and no boots on the ground   :scared:  the "experts" don't think that will work  :slap:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

ws23rt

Quote from: polywideblock on November 16, 2015, 08:51:27 PM
don't forget that life reassuring statistic that ONLY 1% of these refugee's are potential terrorists  :scratchchin:

we're only  taking 12000  :lol:   that means 120 potential scumbags  :eek2:

and no boots on the ground   :scared:  the "experts" don't think that will work  :slap:

:2thumbs:--The efforts at boarding a plane are intended to eliminate that 1%--And seem to be doing so.

JB400

It's quite apparent of how much faith is in our gov. right now.

I think instead of bringing these refugees to our main shores, we should put them on one of our islands, like Guam or Puerto Rico.  They'd still have the safety they seek, yet keep ourselves safe as well.

ws23rt

Quote from: JB400 on November 16, 2015, 09:08:40 PM
    It's quite apparent of how much faith is in our gov. right now.

I think instead of bringing these refugees to our main shores, we should put them on one of our islands, like Guam or Puerto Rico.  They'd still have the safety they seek, yet keep ourselves safe as well.

Their are also the wide open spaces of Alaska and the huge national parks that can be cultivated for those that want to make a go at a new life like many of our ancestors went for.--How's that for the greenies. :slap:

I think the right thing to do is give the fleeing masses a ride back to their home. They need to make their home to their liking as we do with ours. If my house gets dirty I clean it --not buy a new one. ::)

It would be great to hear from the Muslim community world wide on some of the (currently) very important issues. Their silence as a group is disturbing to say the least.--At least it seems like silence to me. Am I one of few?

This "cancer" the world is hurting from points to a narrow part of world of thinking. Is this the biggest elephant in the room ever?--Is the emperor really wearing clothes?-- Humm a conundrum --If he had no clothes we would see his balls. If he had balls he would not fall for being caught naked.--If we see his balls then he has none. :slap:

Sorry about that I tend to digress at times.  :icon_smile_blackeye:

I am an optimist. I believe the end of the world (as we know it) is not at hand. But it sure seems like a mile stone on the order of 911. The folks that are killing us today were 5 or 6 years old when their fathers made a big splash. Where are the schools that teach the next generation?

skip68

I don't know what to say anymore.   I do agree that they should be welcomed with open arms at the white house.     :rotz:  
NOT IN MY HOUSE Mr Obama.   You put them up near your family that doesn't have secret service protection.    

skip68

So let me see here.     :scratchchin:
The American public is afraid that terrorists can come in as refugees which is a very legitimate concern.  Our president said today that he thinks we have a good system to vet these refugees.
He THINKS.   
And that's supposed to be good enough for us? 

Now, if we don't want them here we're told we're not being American. 
Just crazy.     

ws23rt

Quote from: skip68 on November 16, 2015, 10:00:58 PM
So let me see here.     :scratchchin:
The American public is afraid that terrorists can come in as refugees which is a very legitimate concern.  Our president said today that he thinks we have a good system to vet these refugees.
He THINKS.  
And that's supposed to be good enough for us?  

Now, if we don't want them here we're told we're not being American.  
Just crazy.      

:2thumbs: It is indeed crazy. Our pres. speaks because he is obligated to speak. It's like washing your hands after using the restroom. Some really wash and others just make the sounds so others in the room think you did.---The End--

BTW I feel obligated to say if we continue to refer to our president (and what he does) we may end up in the blocked section of the internet. :eek2:

skip68

:icon_smile_wink:
So, did anyone here that interview of one of the refugees saying that Isis took 5,000 blank Syrian passports?   Holy shiet.   This refugee said anyone could get a Syrian passport for 700£  with any name and picture. 
If there's any truth to this then there will definitely be more trouble.   That means that theoretically a terrorist can just board a plane from Europe for America or come in as refugees.   
Any ideas?  :shruggy:

Mike DC

The Federal govt is not going to do something about our borders/immigration just because of an ISIS threat.

A decade ago there were 3000 of us killed by domestic terrorists in single day.  They spent $2 trillion public tax dollars invading ME countries over it.  But that wasn't enough to make the govt lift a finger over the wide-open borders.

Our border/immigration problems will be addressed as soon as it causes trouble for the big corporate powers.  

skip68

The next few days will be interesting I think.  Calm cool heads need to have some serious discussions soon.