News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

IS IT TO LATE TO STOP THE WORLD CANCER (MIDDLE EAST TERRORISTS)?????????

Started by skip68, November 14, 2015, 09:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

Well the media was allowed inside of the terrorists apartment today.   :rotz:  
Nothing to see other than personal possessions.  
I kinda think that was tacky to be going through it and going through personal pictures of family and going through the babies toys.  
I know the killers are trash but the family should've been able to get stuff first.   Just seemed in poor taste is all.    :rotz:
I wouldn't put it past some of those reporters to take stuff as souvenirs.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

JB400

Personally, I think the media shouldn't be allowed to cover these terrorist attacks, or any shootings in general, except for the fact of saying that there was a killing.  All they're doing is giving these people attention.  They're just attention whores.  If the media wants to show them, show them with a bullet between their eyes.  Maybe, that'll discourage some of these school killings and whatnot.

Bobs69

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on November 25, 2015, 10:40:07 AM

I wish ISIS would do something to piss China off.  The Chinese govt is zero-fucks-given.  

Like any other bully they know who they can and can't push.  They know who is tolerant and will take their shit, and even glamourize it for them.  Glamourize isn't the right word, but it is a lot of publicity for them.  Whatever that accomplishes.

skip68

So the sister of the male terrorist says they didn't see any signs of something out of ordinary with her brother.    :scratchchin:  seriously?
He was American BORN AND RAISED with NO direct link to middle east other than maybe his parents.    
Yet he goes there to find a wife.   WTF?   That alone should've raised a flag.  
The family doesn't know much about this mail order bride and most have never seen her face because it was covered.    :rotz:
If the American Muslims know the same things we all know about how easy their own can be radicalized or hide it then why on earth wouldn't anyone see this marriage as strange and risky?  

Maybe he was targeted by her online in the dating service.  I think so.
Most all Muslims come to America for a better life fleeing the evil of the middle east right?    So why the hell would you go back especially in these times?   That should raise flags.   But, like I said this idiot was born here and had NO direct ties to the middle east.  So his going there should've been the biggest red flag that he's getting to deep in religion or something.  
But, they are peaceful people right?   So was the leader of Isis when we had him in a prison camp over there.   He was trusted and was released.  
They use this religion to kill and they use it to fool, hide and trick us into thinking they are peaceful.  We can't tell the good from the bad.  The Muslims here (by claiming nothing seemed strange about him) are basically saying the same thing.   If they are being honest then they know the same as us.   They can't tell the good from the bad either and anyone of them could be a potential threat.  
My attitude for anyone going to the middle east is this.  If you go, don't come back.    
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

This other crap I'm hearing about is there was no red flag on this sand bitch that killed 14 people.   That's bull shit.  She came from the middle east and in this day and age that's a red flag in itself.   These people don't belong here period.   Not anymore.   We have enough to worry about already here and we don't need to bring more in.   Lock this country down.   
:flame:

Ghoste

If it is no longer politically correct to call this an act of terrorism then they need to call it by its other name, a hate crime.  The two things are one and the same really but it isn't just the skinhead on a rampage that is committing hate crimes.

el dub

Quote from: skip68 on December 05, 2015, 11:00:07 AM
This other crap I'm hearing about is there was no red flag on this sand bitch that killed 14 people.   That's bull shit.  She came from the middle east and in this day and age that's a red flag in itself.   These people don't belong here period.   Not anymore.   We have enough to worry about already here and we don't need to bring more in.   Lock this country down.   
:flame:

You really want to go the dictator route?
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

ws23rt

el dub

Not hardly, but their trying. Your rights are disappearing. But it is lawyers making that happen.

RallyeMike

This will never work. American's are no good at recognizing or rooting out radical terrorists. HELLO!!!!!!! There is a dirty turban right under our noses!  :brickwall:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Mike DC

What, Obama? 

I think he's just a politician, pure and simple. 

Being some kind of closet Muslim on a mission to secretly fight against US Christianity . . . that would take a lot more principled commitment & sacrifices (to something besides his own career) than he has in him.

If Obama was born & raised & president of a Muslim nation, the dissenting portion of his country would probably be convinced he was a secret Christian plant.

ws23rt

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on December 05, 2015, 01:42:40 PM

What, Obama? 

I think he's just a politician, pure and simple. 

Being some kind of closet Muslim on a mission to secretly fight against US Christianity . . . that would take a lot more principled commitment & sacrifices (to something besides his own career) than he has in him.

If Obama was born & raised & president of a Muslim nation, the dissenting portion of his country would probably be convinced he was a secret Christian plant.

I think you are right on this :2thumbs:   He has been doing -some- dictating tho and that's what came to mind.
He is very much a politician and getting into that would be clearly pushing the site rules. :slap:

polywideblock

so I just watched your leader on "early edition " used the "terrorist" word on the news   :o   

and then proceed to tell us that a person on a "no fly " list can "just  walk out and get a gun"  :scratchchin:

says he is going to "close down " this loop hole   :yesnod:   tougher gun laws are only just around the corner    :scratchchin:

heard whoever the American news guy was say "the war has come to our door "   :o 

hello what has been happening for the last few years,  what was the Boston bomber if not a terrorist  :scratchchin:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

ws23rt

So the word "terrorist" has become a emotionally hazardous term to use and therefore been banned to the recycle bin of ways we communicate. (BTW that bin is stuffed).

How long until the word killer becomes politically incorrect?  :scratchchin:

On the topic of working on the "cancer"---(hope that one is ok to use).----The Justice channel program--Bait Car-- is interesting. :scratchchin:

When seeking the enemy and stopping them before damage happens perhaps a little organized/bait competition for Isis would expose them better. :shruggy:

I hear many talk about how complicated this task is. I agree it is complicated. ---So what-- :slap:

My son came to me once to chat after getting busted by the cops for something when he was 14.  I listened to his side and could see the excitement he had about how clever he was.
My response was something about all the training, experience and maturity the cops had that he did not.-- And that this was not a game.- It was about the life he was just starting to understand.

This trouble we are hurting from reminds me of those times with my son.---Is the world household being run by the inexperienced children?

skip68

The Boston bombers didn't use a gun.   Like it really matters what tool they used.  They (terror attacks) shouldn't be used either in the gun talk.  Gun laws and bans will have zero effect on Isis supporters.  

polywideblock

a question I've often asked myself, if a "world famous " spiritualist /psychic was to contact these suicide bombers and ask about the afterlife  :o

what's it like on the other side, were the virgins waiting for them, was it worth it  :scratchchin: and then post on youtube   :yesnod:  

they WILL get to see it    :yesnod:   because their  ALL" internet  junkie's "    there posts have proved it  :scratchchin:

of course this would only work if they have been lied to   :lol:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

ws23rt

My thoughts in my last post are not so much about possibly baiting gun buyers to find killers.

More like baiting potential radicals to an exciting life (or death) they seem to seek.  Giving Isis (or the like) a bad name in their eyes. ::)
It was done in Portland a couple of years back and got one of them out of the way.

What it feels like it boils down to is --just who is running the store?--- Do we close the doors and move to another location or do we fire the employees that steal?
Some store owners will thrive by their leadership. Others will fail by lack of it.

skip68

That's probably a great idea.  If we flood the internet with fake baiting sites it will get around quick.  Then the wannabe radicalized idiots will not know if it's really Isis or a bust.   That should slow down and piss off Isis.  Right now they're the only ones recruiting.  Why aren't we?   Flood the internet with bogus Isis sites.  Make it so there are so many Isis scams that nobody will know what's legitimately Isis.   We need to start playing their game. 

Bobs69

el dub

Quote from: skip68 on December 05, 2015, 04:12:17 PM
That's probably a great idea.  If we flood the internet with fake baiting sites it will get around quick.  Then the wannabe radicalized idiots will not know if it's really Isis or a bust.   That should slow down and piss off Isis.  Right now they're the only ones recruiting.  Why aren't we?   Flood the internet with bogus Isis sites.  Make it so there are so many Isis scams that nobody will know what's legitimately Isis.   We need to start playing their game. 
They do their business on the other internet

XH29N0G

Quote from: skip68 on December 05, 2015, 04:12:17 PM

There is a hacker group called Anonymous that apparently is engaged in cyber warfare with IS. 

Also just saw, an English paper saying they had an terrorist attacker in the London tube.  It was a guy with a knife.  Apparently 3 people injured.
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: polywideblock on December 05, 2015, 02:57:33 PM

so I just watched your leader on "early edition " used the "terrorist" word on the news   :o  

and then proceed to tell us that a person on a "no fly " list can "just  walk out and get a gun"  :scratchchin:

says he is going to "close down " this loop hole   :yesnod:   tougher gun laws are only just around the corner    :scratchchin:

The no-fly loophole sounds reasonable on it's face, but............

Here He Goes Again: Obama Says It's "Insane" For Millions of Americans On Watchlists To Own Guns

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/here-he-goes-again-obama-says-its-insane-for-the-millions-of-americans-on-government-watchlists-to-own-guns_12052015]Here He Goes Again: Obama Says

Back in 2011 we facetiously noted that innocent Americans were being added to terror watchlists and No-Fly lists at an alarming pace. So much so, we opined, that by 2020 every person in the United States would be deemed a terrorist and that the entire world would be on a government watchlist by 2025.

We were kind of joking... but only kind of, because as we highlighted last year, the President approved a substantial expansion of the lists wherein concrete facts are no longer necessary for law enforcement and intelligence agencies to flag pretty much anyone, for any reason as being suspected of terrorism. In fact, the new rules set forth by the administration make it possible for one to be added to a watchlist for being suspected of being a suspected terrorist. Yes, it is absolutely ridiculous on its face.

As we warned, the anti-gun left and especially the Obama administration is always looking for new and innovative ways to disarm American citizens. Whether it be high taxation of ammunition, identification requirements for purchasing ammo as in California (but no worries, because you can still vote without an I.D.), or outright bans on the importation of firearms and related accessories, there is an overt and sustained push to overhaul (i.e. eliminate) the rights protected by the Second Amendment.

In what can only be described as nothing short of a full-court Obama press against America's gun owners, in his weekly Saturday address to the nation the President has now taken his disarmament agenda to the next level, suggesting that it is "insane" for anyone on a watch list to own a gun.

"This tragedy reminds us of our obligation to do everything in our power, together, to keep our communities safe," Obama said in his address. "We know that the killers in San Bernardino used military-style assault weapons — weapons of war — to kill as many people as they could. It's another tragic reminder that here in America it's way too easy for dangerous people to get their hands on a gun."

Obama, who has said that failing to pass comprehensive gun reform is the greatest frustration" of his time in office, said it was ridiculous that people on a no-fly list in the United States could legally purchase a gun.

"That is insane. If you're too dangerous to board a plane, you're too dangerous, by definition, to buy a gun. And so I'm calling on Congress to close this loophole, now," he said. "We may not be able to prevent every tragedy, but — at a bare minimum — we shouldn't be making it so easy for potential terrorists or criminals to get their hands on a gun that they could use against Americans."

Keep in mind that, as Senator Rand Paul warned on the Senate floor, Someone Who Has Guns, Ammunition, 7 Days of Food can be considered a potential terrorist. Moreover, a recent report highlights scores of other reasons for why someone may qualify as a domestic terrorist:

So how does a person qualify as a potential domestic terrorist?  Based on the training I have attended, here are characteristics that qualify:

Expressions of libertarian philosophies (statements, bumper stickers)
Second Amendment-oriented views (NRA or gun club membership, holding a CCW permit)
Survivalist literature (fictional books such as "Patriots" and "One Second After" are mentioned by name)
Self-sufficiency (stockpiling food, ammo, hand tools, medical supplies)
Fear of economic collapse (buying gold and barter items)
Religious views concerning the book of Revelation (apocalypse, anti-Christ)
Expressed fears of Big Brother or big government
Homeschooling
Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties
Belief in a New World Order conspiracy
And once you're on the list, there is pretty much no way to get off because the government, citing national security reasons, doesn't have to release any details and the burden of proof falls on the individual who has been identified as a terrorist, potential terrorist, or someone suspected of being a suspected terrorist.

Those secretly blacklisted have no real path to challenge their status, states a new report, thus indefinitely restricting those listed from travel or simply getting a job.

Hundreds of thousands of Americans and foreigners languish in the watchlist system, considered "known or suspected terrorists" based on secret rules and evidence that are basically impenetrable should the average suspect attempt to contest them, says a new report by the ACLU that highlights these challenges.

Source: The Daily Sheeple

Obama's latest proposal would mean that not only would those added to watch lists without cause or due process be restricted from flying or have a near impossible time getting a job, they would not be allowed to purchase firearms. The next step, of course, would be the disarmament of those who already own guns.

el dub

Obama, who has said that failing to pass comprehensive gun reform is the greatest frustration" of his time in office, said it was ridiculous that people on a no-fly list in the United States could legally purchase a gun.

Maybe they need to send the no fly list to all the gun shops.

I wonder who makes up the watch list.

Mike DC

My cousin is on their permanent 'search at the airport' list, and she has no idea why.  She's white, non-religious, and no other obvious trouble signs.

XH29N0G

I seem to remember a colleague of mine having that happen and then somehow after he came home he made some inquiries and figured out how to sort it out.
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....