News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

IS IT TO LATE TO STOP THE WORLD CANCER (MIDDLE EAST TERRORISTS)?????????

Started by skip68, November 14, 2015, 09:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

ws23rt

Has a war been declared on us?---I heard a rummer that that is the case. :slap:  It seems that a few other countries may think the same thing.

In history when war happens enemies are identified and killed.  :shruggy:  It's the way of things.

In our case we the taxpayers work hard to make a living and some of our blood and sweat goes to our military.

Sorry but------no--- I'm not sorry for being with Skip on this.  Exactly what is the hold up with putting Isis (or the name of the day) back in the sand?

Our military is able and ready to do what they exist for. If we don't use our defense against an offense what exactly are we doing??

Their are many graphic reminders in history of people just standing up straight being slaughtered.  Is this just a current example of that same thing?----We can fight but we chose not to--- :eek2:

el dub

No war, just jihad. But that's according to the media. So who really knows nowadays.
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Mike DC

Quoteso you think you've got problems   http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/muslim-boys-are-just-being-teenagers-when-they-plot-terror-acts-islam-conference-told/story-fni0cx12-1227630588497

Read the whole article.  The headline is misleading & inflammatory.  

QuoteOur military is able and ready to do what they exist for. If we don't use our defense against an offense what exactly are we doing??

By attacking ISIS (or anywhere in the ME for that matter) to fight terrorism, we're basically trying to put out a fire with a flamethrower.  We have to be VERY sure about how & when & where we use it.    

The local kids over there will hear about every attack we make on the ME, and they may not ever be told that something was said or done to provoke us first.  

ws23rt

The enemy in this war is unique by the standards of history but that they are hard to identify and snuff is just an obstacle.
Who and where they are is where they lead us and others involved.
Their mechanical power is just one of many targets they paint on their backs.---War sucks

Mytur Binsdirti

XH29N0G

Has congress given him authorization to attack IS.  A few weeks ago I read that congress was putting a block to this in their own way.  I am sure someone will have a better read on this than me and probably more current.  I'm busy reading that all liberals are violent criminals  :rofl: or was it the other way around?
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

sunfire69

in answer to the original question ...again...yes it's to late....

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/01/politics/isis-in-united-states-research/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/01/politics/michael-flynn-obama-isis/index.html

And although I would love the idea of simply glassing over the whole region that won't work anymore...they are all over the world..they will simply base themselves somewhere else and become even more rabid....The history lesson here is when King Richard gave up on the Crusades in the 1291 he knew he couldn't keep it up forever ...one of his goals at the time was to keep the Muslims fighting and dying in their own land...not causing problems in his. He felt if they spread they could never be defeated......guess what  :o he was right....and yes part of this is retaliation for the crusades....they have very, very long and vengeful memory's ...there is no easy way out of this mess....

Mytur Binsdirti

Wow, you know there's no avoiding a story when the Communist News Network starts talking about it.

el dub

There is a new story from San Berdoo. 14 dead. Not much info. One captured, one killed and one on the loose. This will be on the news for a while.

Mytur Binsdirti

el dub

Make that two dead vermin. A male and a female. The goat is missing. The news is afraid to say its a terrorist attack.

ws23rt

Ah yes. The "T" word. :eek2:---Semantics  :slap:  It makes no difference where the "terror"/ killing originates.

I see this as a good example of what can be accomplished in very short order when an attack happens.--That is finding and killing the enemy.---

Their is plenty of time to do this before the attack but the killers know they are immune and free to do as they will until their final plan is ready.

polywideblock

didn't  your fearless  leader assure everyone they were  safe  :scratchchin:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

ws23rt

As a matter of fact. Their was a protocol speech for this occasion/event.
It was a blur of what speech writers have on hand for this sort of thing . I'm sure it had some inclusion about firearms as being what did it. ::)

Mike DC

Obama would have tried to win WWII by going after all the guns in Europe instead of the Nazis.  

JB400

Consider how gutless he is, he wouldn't have even done that.  He'd let Hitler have Europe and would just talk to the Japanese.

I'm just thankful that he hasn't been put into a situation like WW2 or 9/11.

el dub

Quote from: polywideblock on December 02, 2015, 09:50:28 PM
didn't  your fearless  leader assure everyone they were  safe  :scratchchin:

He did.  I saw it on tv. You think he was lying? Again.

Mike DC

QuoteConsider how gutless he is, he wouldn't have even done that.  He'd let Hitler have Europe and would just talk to the Japanese.

I'm just thankful that he hasn't been put into a situation like WW2 or 9/11.

:Twocents:

Nah.  9/11 or Pearl Harbor wouldn't be a problem.  It takes no brains or guts to hit back once you're already getting hit.  George Bush did it.  Al Gore would have done it.  Obama would have done it too.  Not because any of them are brave or smart, but because it's the only option even on the table at that point.  

The problem is knowing when to start throwing punches before the other team has busted your face up.

skip68

Very interesting to see a Muslim press meeting.    :scratchchin:   
Looks like they're finally starting to speak out which is a good thing.   However, they seemed to be holding back information but it can be because the investigation is ongoing still.   
And as always the rest of the people are talking gun laws and such nonsense.    :rotz:   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Mytur Binsdirti

skip68

Thanks for the link.   What a relief.   Good to know he wasn't a very religious Muslim that recently traveled to Saudi Arabia and decided to become a mass murderer like a terrorist.    :smilielol:  
I was saying I bet he's Muslim before it came out.   Go figure.   Probably just a coincidence.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

So they used AR15 assault rifles.    :scratchchin:  Since it was in California with strict gun laws and magazines over 10 rounds are illegal that means it could've been worse.    :slap:   
Now I don't know if these shooters used large capacity magazines or not.   They haven't said yet but my guess is of course they used large capacity magazines.   Background checks, banning large capacity magazines and all the other garbage talk like banning assault rifles is such a joke.   I do agree with stopping straw man sales.   
Don't wanna start going into this gun garbage talk as it's just what they do to give false comfort to the dumb public.   Because that's all they can do is jump right to gun law crap which has been going on for decades and decades.   The laws have gotten stricter and stricter for decades and the shootings have increased more and more for decades.    :slap: 
Am I missing something here?   Anyone see this as a successful campaign?     :slap: 

RECHRGD

It has to be the gun's fault.  Otherwise, the Islam problem would have to be addressed and that would make the importation of thousands of Syrians more problematic...
13.53 @ 105.32

el dub

I think the troubles started over the geography. They have lived in rocks and red dirt and extreme temps for too long. They have been praying for some green grass and hi tides for to long without an answer from allah. This is what is making them mad. Allah has not answered their prayers. And of course he never will. Because they are not real followers, just killers.